Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pro Catfishers GTFIH Living online as Chad, NEED HELP

R

rekt

Greycel
Here's the thing.

I've been LARPING as a Chad on one website and a lot of stacies are baiting hard. I took some unknown dude with very little publicity. He's google proofed so it's not possible to google his pictures that I LARP with and find the man, literally impossible.

Now I need help from PRO Catfishers. People are asking for my verification, so what they're asking is to write on a piece paper my username and date, how am I going to do this? I don't know shit about photoshop and I can't really find any tutorial about "paper writing photoshopping"?

So what I need is somehow to take a picture, doesn't have to be face or attractive, it can only be body, and somehow photoshop like a dude is holding a paper near screen then post that picture to verify for all stacies that this is me and not a LARP catfish.

I know for a fact that his is possible because on Lookism there was a dude that did it with some chad and he edited piece of paper and his username in photoshop, everybody took the bait and they trusted him for weeks until someone found him on google, that real dude.

Also I saw on 4chan that dudes used to do this, they successfully photoshop some whores holding a piece of paper and they write /b/ and date or /r9k/ and date

HOW TO DO THIS? HELP ASAP! My Chad online life is IN DANGER!! It's all I have for dopamine.

p.s. yes I know, I'm pathetic but who cares, help bois.

Something like this

9ohdR7Ll.jpg

Could you pm me this chad's pics? I could use them. As for the photoshop, can't help you man, sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back