Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Priviledged Foid euthanised herself because of psychologic distress

• Thread starter geneticdisaster
  • Start date
geneticdisaster

geneticdisaster

Banned
-

A young woman who survived the Brussels airport terror attack has sadly died after choosing assisted suicide. Shanti De Corte passed away on May 7 after two psychiatrists approved her request to be euthanised. The 23-year-old struggled with severe depression and PTSD following the ISIS bombing in 2016 that killed 32 and injured over 300.

I am 1m57 short manlet, ugly and starting to bald.
Do you think that this is enough for my request to be euthanised to be approved as well?
Would be a better way than to rope I guess.

Can people actually do this in Belgium? :feelshehe:

Quite surprising; come to think of it, I've never seen a Belgiancel, though there are much less immigrants and a lower population there. :feelsUgh:

I wonder what the psychiatrists have to evaluate in order to determine whether she is fit to... die? Is PTSD and depression really all you need? She escaped physically unharmed, so that must have really fucked her up mentally for her to want to die. I wonder if they'd give the same privileges to a war veteran or a prisoner.
Foid only priviledge

One less garbage on the planet

This is a form of PTSD.

And it's real

IMAGINE KILLING YOURSELF AFTER SURVIVING STUPID FUCKING WHORE :feelshaha:

I am genuinely struggling to type coherently because of how enraged this makes me. Autist incels will suffer daily from inumerable ailments from gaslighting to complete inability to interact with non-incels to unemployment. All to the point that even just being aware of your own existence hurts and will never be euthanized, while some worthless foid, yet again, gets something impossible for most simply because of the axe wound between its legs.

Life on easy mode and you throw it away,dumb bitch.I hope she is born as an incel in next life

Last edited:
She chose death instead of me...

wait i need to move there and have them end me

5'11 almost 6 But fuck all due to my crooked nose and SEVERE prey eyes

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back