Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Privatized Healthcare is a Violation of Incel's Right to Life and Dignity

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

I watched Michael Moore's documentary called "Sicko", I thought it was fantastic. It shows how screwed up the American healthcare system is, how great Canada, Europe, and even Cuba is in relation to the United States. However, I couldn't help but notice an incel twist to it.

Chads and Stacies have no problem working long hours to capture that bag. To them work is just highschool, and highschool was paradise for them. Meanwhile incels who get bullied at the workplace and tortured like we're a lost soul in Dante's Inferno have to do 10x the work, go trough 1000x the suffering, just to get the same money and thus MEDICAL TREATMENT as Chad and Stacy.

Imagine getting so bullied as an incel you drop out of the workforce, only to DIE because you can't afford healthcare, your bullies MURDERED YOU

I'm gonna have to go full BlkPillPres mode and say that if you drop out of the workforce without a steady passive income you are literally retarded and deserve everything that comes your way.

Why isn't this shabbos goy banned already?

I'm gonna have to go full BlkPillPres mode and say that if you drop out of the workforce without a steady passive income you are literally retarded and deserve everything that comes your way.

Why isn't this shabbos goy banned already?
He have a point

Who is this commie inflitrator?

Just be "Canadian".

Publicized health care makes it so your hard earned tax dollars go to whores who game the system to get a constant stream of free abortions after getting continually raw dogged by Chad in the back of his 2014 Nissan Altima.

I would like publicized healthcare if I knew the system in place wouldn't be overburdened, especially here in America with an extremely high amount of generally voluntarily unhealthy and obese people. Those types would run our infrastructure into the ground.

free abortions after getting continually raw dogged by Chad in the back of his 2014 Nissan Altima.
Did Chad run off with your oneitis? Because that is an autistically specific way to describe a car.

Did Chad run off with your oneitis? Because that is an autistically specific way to describe a car.
Nah, I just notice that Chads tend to drive newer NPC cars like Nissan Altimas.

Nah, I just notice that Chads tend to drive newer NPC cars like Nissan Altimas.
2014 is new? The oldest car my boomer parents have currently is a 2015 Honda Odyssey.:feelshaha:

2014 is new? The oldest car my boomer parents have currently is a 2015 Honda Odyssey.:feelshaha:
I would say anything 2010 and past is "new," I use the term rather liberally. I grew up around older cars so what I consider "old" is 2006 and older.

No one owes anyone anything.

I would say anything 2010 and past is "new," I use the term rather liberally. I grew up around older cars so what I consider "old" is 2006 and older.
Then, my parents just recently got rid of their last "old" car which was a 2008 Mustang that they sold for about $7500.

big truth. American healthcare system is Jewish scam. Fucking garbage and all the doctors fucking egotistical trash too.