Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Private Stacy Instagram account

Oscar11238

Oscar11238

Recruit
★★
This is a fun experiment, find a photo of Stacey and create an Instagram account put her photo as the default photo and then set the account to private post a bunch of random photos in the account 2 make the account look more real then follow a bunch of random accounts and make comments and like photos what will happen is if you'll get a bunch of requests to follow you and a lot of them will be people trying to hit you up because you're Stacy

I made this account
https://www.instagram.com/jennifer_macy1/
She currently has over 20 follow requests
Screenshot 20180718 1809202

That's not a stacy imo, face too chubby.

That's Becky, not Stacy.

New catfishing strategy?

This is another Instagram account that I made using the same experiment standards but this time I went ethnic with the profile photo she looks of some type of Asian descent
https://www.instagram.com/amandahayd/
She has a follow request of over 30 right now!

Screenshot 20180718 1816152

What is this supposed to prove? That thirsty betas will orbit any attractive girl online?
Wow you really are doing some groundbreaking work there. In other news, the Sun is hot and bright.

No it's just an experiment to see if somebody is profile photo being a attractive person is going to get them more request or not

You're not really helping your case when you choose literally all women.

What is this supposed to prove? That thirsty betas will orbit any attractive girl online?
Wow you really are doing some groundbreaking work there. In other news, the Sun is hot and bright.
Ye wtf is this even cucktears is this blackpilled

The next step of the experiment would be to do the same thing with photos of some unattractive girls or take some attractive girls photos and make them ugly using Photoshop and see if they get the same amount of follow requests

The next step of the experiment would be to do the same thing with photos of some unattractive girls or take some attractive girls photos and make them ugly using Photoshop and see if they get the same amount of follow requests
They will get more because of Juggernaut law

I'm not familiar with that term
So this is the next account I created she's a somewhat attractive girl but she has some very nasty birthmarks on her.
https://www.instagram.com/kriplie9/
If a woman is below average height, has wonky teeth, Dumbo ears, this makes guys feel like they have a CHANCE with her, as opposed to if she were more "perfect", less flawed. So this means that even girls that are AVERAGE and BELOW still have guys hitting on them. You can't stop a woman's dating potential. She is like The Juggernaut. If she is a single mum, then more guys will think they are being her prince charming by rescuing her from all the "other bad, bad men out there". She is UNSTOPPABLE. Any flaw she has JUST MAKES HER STRONGER in the dating world.

So maybe I should try the same experiment but with a good-looking guy profile photo and then unattractive guy photo. Because if what you say is true then pretty much every girl and woman has somebody out there desperate enough to try to get them

So maybe I should try the same experiment but with a good-looking guy profile photo and then unattractive guy photo. Because if what you say is true then pretty much every girl and woman has somebody out there desperate enough to try to get them
Google "pig woman experiment"

It's funny how these guys try to text these girls with good profile photos. I never text them because I know it's not worth it because she gets too many already and is annoyed by it.
I always texted girls that had landscape or animals or something like that as a profile picture and many of them actually answer because it's new to them to get texted. High success rate with these girls and many of them are actually good looking.
If every guy realized that a normie girl would get more attention than a stacy which would in turn make stacy be less arrogant

Dumb idea, its a waste of time