Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Prison should not exist.

talking to you is as if I were talking to a complex foid; jfl

For you to have greater discernment about everything, you will have to accept things and study, because I realize that this has never been your focus. I'm not talking about school, I'm talking about study, you don't have it.
Study to be a good slave like you?

@Karakol96 I'm glad you recognize that it's rubbish like foid

Study to be a good slave like you?
No, we are not touching on the subject of slaves, with adjectives without the slightest bit of anything intrinsic to it.

studying is gaining understanding.

I'm a foid

I like to suck a lot of dicks, I'm a slut, I'm an idiot who makes adjectives out of everything, I'm a slut with no ability to take responsibility for my consequences and that's why I blame others, with me being the biggest cause of it all, not accepting myself, but deny me. and talking a lot of shit.....I WANT DICKS IN MY MOUTH!

@Kina Hikikomori

"I'm a slut with no ability to take responsibility for my consequences and that's why I blame others"

Literal Foid get the fuck back to r/IncelTears

"I WANT DICKS IN MY MOUTH!"

Keep your fantasies to yourself faggot

@Kina Hikikomori

"I'm a slut with no ability to take responsibility for my consequences and that's why I blame others"

Literal Foid

"I WANT DICKS IN MY MOUTH!"

Keep your fantasies to yourself faggot

It was you who started making cuckold projections on me. And yes, it really is like a foid, especially since I'm demonstrating your actions, idiots. YOU feel this because you know it is true.

It was you who started making cuckold projections on me. And yes, it really is like a foid, especially since I'm demonstrating your actions, idiots. YOU feel this because you know it is true.
You are a cuck because you worship people that hate you. And youre telling me its my fault that im incel and that i need to take responsibility? Jfl. go back to r/inceltears faggot https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/

Yes thats what you are. Leave the forum now and join your friends at https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/

SUMMARIZING YOUR STORY IN THIS POST:

- You arrived projecting cuckold questions to me, without any attribute correlated to that, just your hunches, your REDUCTIONISM.
- Then he made adjectives with the word incel, also feminist, clearly saying that “incels” were ‘criminals’, literally something that foid does.
- Then he said that the government was persecuting you and all these schizophrenic issues, when you are NOBODY, and used other unfounded words to make his reductionism again.
- He just demonstrated illiteracy and started talking shit with nothing to do with it, just his Telegram assumptions.

PI PI PI PI.... READY

You:
Foid

Last edited:
Yes thats what you are. Leave the forum now and join your friends at https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/

And I'm sorry, you piece of shit from 2024, I don't have any fag friends, I'm a truecel recluse and I wouldn't want to have you as a friend, I don't like fagots. YOU are so stupid that you are indirectly calling yourself LOL

I don't use this network, I only joined once, which was because of a post published here and I would like to see it in full, but I don't use it. Stay for yourself.
You should join it. A lot of people there have the same views as you

@Karakol96

"I'm a slut with no ability to take responsibility for my consequences and that's why I blame others, with me being the biggest cause of it all"

That was me interpeting you for something you did, don't distort contexts to announce.

the scenario is there to be observed, don't distort it, idiot.

@Karakol96

"I'm a slut with no ability to take responsibility for my consequences and that's why I blame others, with me being the biggest cause of it all"

That was me interpeting you for something you did, don't distort contexts to announce.
Yes and you are saying its our fault that were incel and that we should not blame society for it. Definition of a cuck

You should join it. A lot of people there have the same views as you
The difference is that I don't have an opinion, I have a basis, understand? AHAHAH

@Karakol96

the scenario is there to be observed, don't distort it, idiot.
I need to explain every little thing to you jfl. Feels like im talking to a foid

Yes and you are saying its our fault that youre incel and that we should not blame society for it. Definition of a cuck

Sexual dimorphism was responsible for who but your mother's whore and your father's cuckold? I say it again, crying is free, natural selection got you, accept it as a fundamental loser.

Sexual dimorphism was responsible for who but your mother's whore and your father's cuckold? I say it again, crying is free, natural selection got you, accept it as a fundamental loser.
I wont accept getting treated badly by society like a cuck

I wont accept getting treated badly by society like a cuck
No one tells you to accept pain and be “happy”, they are showing you a help solution, it's different. I won't answer anything else from you, this has been going on too long.

Last edited:
exterminating criminals and making them slaves, this helps sociology even more.

No one tells you to accept pain and be “happy”, they are showing you a help solution, it's different. I won't answer anything else from you, this has been going on too long.
The solution is to hate society and not to blame yourself for it you fucking cuck

exterminating criminals and making them slaves, this helps sociology even more.
Yes we should not be criminals. We should be good slaves that follow rules while getting fucked by society

Yes we should not be criminals. We should be good slaves that follow rules while getting fucked by society

last answer, you are admitting to being a worshiper of criminals and saying that you are one, have empathy for your fellow man, ok, it is you, from the beginning, I am relieved to know, and I reject you.

last answer, you are admitting to being a worshiper of criminals and saying that you are one, have empathy for your fellow man, ok, it is you, from the beginning, I am relieved to know, and I reject you.
I dont worship criminals but I dont hate them either because im not a cuck slave that follows rules blindly while getting treated like shit by the people who create those rules. I dont have empathy for faggots like you i wish the worst possible things to happen to you

There is no helping you at this point jfl. You are the biggest slave ive seen

You:
Worship GIF

all prisoners should be slaves and there should be the death penalty. Prisoners should be slaves to public works during their sentence, they should not receive any money, they would be monitored. They should build roads and serve in some other way, while others should simply be exterminated, so it is also difficult for the Foid to idolize most criminals in life.
There are many prisoners who are imprisoned despite their lack of guilt, but even if the prisoners are 100% gulty of what they are accused of, an act of legitimate dehumanisition for the lowest class of people (criminals in that case) will open the gates of hell on people a step or two higher than them

There are many prisoners who are imprisoned despite their lack of guilt, but even if the prisoners are 100% gulty of what they are accused of, an act of legitimate dehumanisition for the lowest class of people (criminals in that case) will open the gates of hell on people a step or two higher than them

What counts is the person's history, and sentences must follow the pattern. The judiciary will normally act in the accusation/defense against the individual, but with concrete evidence.

Nothing will change in this sense, it will only assign a punishment worse than death, or death itself.

Prison is like a “school” for a real criminal to leave, these shits go there and spend years being fed and treated like real NEETs, and we here just get fucked. in addition to facing these criminals probably on a daily basis.
Yes, prison - at least, in countries that are very lax with punishing their criminals - gives them opportunities to network and learn criminal trades from each other.

Prisons should not exist,
I agree. They're a massive cost burden. Why feed, clothe, and house people who are actively harmful to society? It's more efficient and better for everyone to kill off the violent ones, for example.

all prisoners should be slaves and there should be the death penalty.
Agree again. Murders, child killers, and those who are extremely detrimental to societal order should be executed immediately, once proven guilty without a shadow of a doubt. Those who have committed lesser offenses should labor for a period of time, depending on the severity of their offense, before they're freed and reintegrated back into society. Organized criminals, for example, should be summarily executed (along with other harmful offenders) to prevent long-term harm to society.

Prisoners should be slaves to public works during their sentence, they should not receive any money, they would be monitored. They should build roads and serve in some other way, while others should simply be exterminated, so it is also difficult for the Foid to idolize most criminals in life.
I think only the organized criminals and the extreme offenders aforementioned should be exterminated. Those criminals are not able to be rehabilitated and will not able to function in civil society. They will always break laws and go against the social order for their own benefit at cost to everyone else. This execution ruling would also apply to corrupt officials and politicians.