Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL PrincessTranny: "i won't be marrying at 21, fuck that, i'll be the awesome wine aunt with a suspicious amount of money"

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
Let's not reward her with attention. This is just not worth posting.

Unironically based
Her children would be gigatruecels considering how fucking disgustingly vomit-inducingly ugly she is
She's made the right choice
Her bloodline ends with her

Unironically based
Her children would be gigatruecels considering how fucking disgustingly vomit-inducingly ugly she is
:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

wait she is 21 :dafuckfeels:?

i know i wasn't asked but i wanted to chime in anyways xD

since all my pictures and videos on OF are shot in 4k and that i edit them plus i stream from time to time i had to save pretty penny for something that would get me what i need so i have

Ryzen 9 5950x, 128GB of ram (now i know it's overkill, the seller told me it was "just enough"), a 2TB gen4 NVME and a couple 18TB as archive, and a 3090 i got as a gift from a sub (pretty weird tale if anybody want to know) but before that i had my trusty 2080TI, im pretty happy with it, it's blazing fast in games and in editing

for media consumption (youtube, netflix, disney+) and reddit i have a M1 macbook pro max i got as an early christmas gift from me to me
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
PC mogs me

She's ugly af but the simps are still lining up and giving her thousands of dollars, oh my fucking god

Who the fuck wants to see this bitch in 4K?:feelsmega:

She'll be that awesome aunt-with-a-dick

@Rafa Joined Apr 2, 2018 Posts 6 Online 19d 10h 38m
Very sus @Broly

I don't care what anybody here says, that is not a she, that is a transgender, no way that's a woman, it literally looks like a man wearing woman's clothing.

Unironically based
tbh
I don't care what anybody here says, that is not a she, that is a transgender, no way that's a woman, it literally looks like a man wearing woman's clothing.
true tbh. Never seen a "foid" like her. Even the most masculine real women don't seem as male as "she" does.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
PC mogs me

She's ugly af but the simps are still lining up and giving her thousands of dollars, oh my fucking god

Who the fuck wants to see this bitch in 4K?:feelsmega:
Wow, I thought man had it much harder than women? Wait, so she proves she can makes fucktons of money just showing her body online, receiving ultra expensive and rare items such as a 3090 meanwhile there are people in a waiting list for more than a whole fucking year for a gpu and still unable to get one, others bought it for like 2k usd or more (some of them professionals as "budget" (compared to professional cards used for professoinal tasks, they are hugely expensive) editing/rendering equipment because the professional cards have reached levels of price so high that not even the professionals themselvs can pay for), but she gets it for free, but let me guess, we are the privileged ones she and every other woman making tens of thousands a week letting men see their bodies work very hard for it just being in front of a camera or taking pictures. God damn I hate her everyone that defends her or the same type she is so much.

Imagine being so privileged you can put your hands on super expensive equipment getting them for free, making tens of thousands per week doing fucking nothing, but we males have all the privileges for an easy and stress free life. Yeah, surely WE are the privileged ones and the ones have an easier life. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Wow, I thought man had it much harder than women? Wait, so she proves she can makes fucktons of money just showing her body online, receiving ultra expensive and rare items such as a 3090 meanwhile there are people in a waiting list for more than a whole fucking year for a gpu and still unable to get one, others bought it for like 2k usd or more (some of them professionals as "budget" (compared to professional cards used for professoinal tasks, they are hugely expensive) editing/rendering equipment because the professional cards have reached levels of price so high that not even the professionals themselvs can pay for), but she gets it for free, but let me guess, we are the privileged ones she and every other woman making tens of thousands a week letting men see their bodies work very hard for it just being in front of a camera or taking pictures. God damn I hate her everyone that defends her or the same type she is so much.

Imagine being so privileged you can put your hands on super expensive equipment getting them for free, making tens of thousands per week doing fucking nothing, but we males have all the privileges for an easy and stress free life. Yeah, surely WE are the privileged ones and the ones have an easier life. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Capitalism allows for the most efficient allocation of resources.
Also this ogre looking nigger bitch with zero feminine features needs a top of the line extremely rare graphics accelerator that costs up to $4k. And yeah, make it free, she will use it to send her nudes.

Capitalism
In my idea capitalism has to be used to build
an economically just and social state - something like the Scandinavian case.
Inb4 i know that said countries are run by marxist degenerates and that said countries are the avantguard of (((cultural marxism))). Here i solely focus on the economy. In these countries the state controls large parts of the economy and that's pretty awesome.

Last edited:
I used to burn aunts with a magnified glass

Lmao fucking baboon needs a reality check :lul::lul::lul: "awesome wine aunt with suspicious amount of money" is white, goodlooking and made her money through business, not by showing her asshole.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back