Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Princess_kitty14 :"And thats bad because..."

• Thread starter ThisLifeKillsMe
  • Start date
Who cares what that nigger says

Just take their rights away already ffs. How many men need to suffer and die before that happens? All the proof you need to know that it needs to be done is right here. Women are children

"The rest of us normal guys are masturbationg, playing videogames and working shitty dangoures jobs..."

Hmmmm....
I missing stalking in that list. Try it out! That is fun! Choose a hot target and see how long it takes until you are get caught. My rekord is 6 days. My longest relationship ever:what:

Last edited:
Who cares about that trannyboon?

Last edited:
holy fuck that girl is ugly and she has an OF?? i wonder if a single person has bought its content lmao

Saw that earlier lol. Evil bitch just wants what's for her. If she were a man she'd be on here and no one would give a single fuck about her.

H9FQtHN   Imgur

19 and 5'10 in height.

My goodness.

If she were a man she'd be on here and no one would give a single fuck about her.
"She" isnt a man?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/ryrym4/comment/hrqsdxy/

what a perfect proof that ugly men are just invisible to them :feelsseriously:
yeah, things get produced and infrastructures get maintained themselves, the society only needs the fruits of labor of Chad the Instagram influencer and Stacey the OnlyFans artist
who needs dem stinky inkels who produce food, maintain electric and internet infrastructure, clean the streets, teach in schools, treat people in hospitals etc. :fuk:

this is a good time to question if we should stick to this "10% taking 90%" claims or not

did we just pick that because we're decaphiles and it's pretty?

why not for example, something like "9% of men are taking 93% of women" ?

We do realize there's no need for the numbers to add to 100, right?
holy fuck that girl is ugly and she has an OF?? i wonder if a single person has bought its content lmao
PrinkChuBob

I'm wondering if her username is some kind of parody of 14 year old girls because I'm thinking she's not 14.

Also serious question guys: when's the last time any of us approached a girl who looks like this?

Have we actually tested our chances? =/

I swear legit IT foids and us are like 4chumblr 2.0 waiting to happen

Last edited:
Stop giving this tranny attention. :feelsUgh:

Yeah and where's the incentive? Why contribute to a society that despises us to such an extreme that it thinks we don't even deserve something as basic as sex? Go fuck yourself bitch.

The "working dangerous jobs" part needs to be erased as much as possible. Let all Incels LDAR and wait for society to fall apart. Society cannot sustain itself when the only people working are OnlyFans whores.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/ryrym4/comment/hrqsdxy/

what a perfect proof that ugly men are just invisible to them :feelsseriously:
yeah, things get produced and infrastructures get maintained themselves, the society only needs the fruits of labor of Chad the Instagram influencer and Stacey the OnlyFans artist
who needs dem stinky inkels who produce food, maintain electric and internet infrastructure, clean the streets, teach in schools, treat people in hospitals etc. :fuk:

‘Privileged’. We are locally undesired men for fuck sake and even that cuck knows it.

Fuck IncelTear

this is a good time to question if we should stick to this "10% taking 90%" claims or not

did we just pick that because we're decaphiles and it's pretty?

why not for example, something like "9% of men are taking 93% of women" ?

We do realize there's no need for the numbers to add to 100, right?

View attachment 560070View attachment 560072View attachment 560075

I'm wondering if her username is some kind of parody of 14 year old girls because I'm thinking she's not 14.

Also serious question guys: when's the last time any of us approached a girl who looks like this?

Have we actually tested our chances? =/

I swear legit IT foids and us are like 4chumblr 2.0 waiting to happen

4chan is a tallfag, even he is a mogger.

That bitch belongs in a trash compactor

When society collapses and that same 90% of angry disenfranchised lonely men with no loyalties to anything other than themselves run around everywhere perhaps dumb bitches like her will finally understand why all of this is a bad thing, but not until then. The fact is these dumb bitches have the mental capacity of goldfish where they don't pay attention to anything in the world around them since they view themselves as the center of the entire world at all times. :feelsjuice:

Last edited: