Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Princess_Kitty has access to 'The Bunker' and is probably an active user here

hmm imma make a thread about the bunker

It's actually an old screenshot. @decembrist_kirillov 's avi is different than the glowing cat for months.

Why give importance to a proven and doxxed pedophile

First off we should find where princess kitty is from, town and country and state if she's from the US. And then match any and all IPs from that area.

who is she fuck !
It's actually an old screenshot. @decembrist_kirillov 's avi is different than the glowing cat for months.
yeah it is at least 3 or 4 months before !

mods be slacking :feelswhat:

the bunker is pretty pointless the requirements in both time and post count are low

Ironic coming from the pedo who was active here for 6 months.

i think the only requirement is have a 6 month old account so any infiltrator can easily get access.

plus who cares, she still has to abide by our rules or get banned. if you get reported to law enforcement, it's prob cause you posted something illegal, so don't be dumb.

Who cares about access to some secret cave ? Must be a slow day at the FBI office

First off we should find where princess kitty is from, town and country and state if she's from the US. And then match any and all IPs from that area.
Barquisimeto, Venezuela

Operation smoke out a dirty cunt is now in effect boyos all over the forum, if you find the identity of the account let me know right away. I want the privilege of banning her false account myself. :feelsjuice:

Pretty sure she's a west coast bitch, start there. :feelsjuice:

Operation smoke out a dirty cunt is now in effect boyos all over the forum, if you find the identity of the account let me know right away. I want the privilege of banning her false account myself. :feelsjuice:
Yessir

Venezuela? She strikes me as very Americanized [Typical NPC behavioral traits], interesting if true. :feelsjuice:
He. Also that beaner is likely using a VPN

I know venezualen woy using his cunt's photos other info i do not have. At least thats from what i have seen.

@RobertGarnicasAPedo