Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Princess Diana was a stupid whore but the media loved her for it

Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
A former Royal Guard has said that she was always trying to sleep with her servants, and that she was a nightmare to work for. She also epitomized the rich bitch. She barely was involved in her children's lives, they were mostly raised by servants, anyway. She also forced Prince Charles to get William and Harry circumcised because she thought it was cuter (Harry talks about this in his book). The day she died, she had fornicated with that Egyptian dude. I'm glad that the car crashed. Good riddance to a stupid whore.

Died
In
A
Nasty
Accident

However, the media loved her and took her side over Prince Charles (now His Majesty King Charles III), because she was a pretty, photogenic young slut, and he was a balding middle-aged man. Female privilege in action.

cope.

also marie antoinette was cool too

keep crying peasant

fuck the rest of soyal family tho

Last edited:
Because she was an icon of liberation so they promoted her image

She was the original Megan

my oneitis (havent seen her in years) looked like her

She apparently was in love with some Pakistani degenerate too lmaooo

A former Royal Guard has said that she was always trying to sleep with her servants, and that she was a nightmare to work for. She also epitomized the rich bitch. She barely was involved in her children's lives, they were mostly raised by servants, anyway. She also forced Prince Charles to get William and Harry circumcised because she thought it was cuter (Harry talks about this in his book). The day she died, she had fornicated with that Egyptian dude. I'm glad that the car crashed. Good riddance to a stupid whore.

Died
In
A
Nasty
Accident

However, the media loved her and took her side over Prince Charles (now His Majesty King Charles III), because she was a pretty, photogenic young slut, and he was a balding middle-aged man. Female privilege in action.
Tbf she was getting cucked since the beginning of her relationship.

The day she died, she had fornicated with that Egyptian dude.
@tehgymcel420 it has begun for fesikhcels

Died
In
A
Nasty
Accident

I remember when i was a kid, they were showing a princess diana documentary on the TV i masturbated to those pictures of her.

And Harry isn't even Charles biological son

Coalburning whore

Annnnnddd she’s dead.

I don't believe they are circumcised. Maybe a proper tiny cut at the top to prevent phimosis.
Harry said they were in his book. Charles is also circumcised, he was cut by a Jewish mohel. Not sure about Prince Philip

Died
In
A
Nasty
Accident

That crash was no accident :bigbrain:

wish i could ressurect her to rape her then send her back to hell

At first I thought the Royal Family caused the car crash because she was a race-mixing cunt, but if that was truly the case, they would've killed Harry, too, for marrying Meghan. Then I'm not sure why they killed her. But she wasn't a saint, that's for sure.

Died
In
A
Nasty
Accident

Volcel if u wouldnt, mang