Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Prince Harry Is What Wrong With Men

MubarakTheCoper

MubarakTheCoper

Recruit
★★★★
He hits all LMS levels. He is good looking, he is rich and he is a fucking English prince. Literally, billions of young girls would trade their lives for his dick. You would think a man like him would marry the best of the best. But no, he actually goes with this

TELEMMGLPICT000147760164_1_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqV3C1UnCI5Mv8_2dPMNAOY8ANH7Gr-PkkbrviVOit6VE.jpeg

a 36 years old divorcee actress. The most brutal downgrading in the modern times. 

Just lol if you believed in THE WALL meme when you can see that a divorcee 36y not that good looking woman just made it with the most wanted single man in the world. It's OVER, it's over and men like Prince Harry are responsible for the ruining the dating world for the rest of men.

MubarakTheCoper said:
He hits all LMS levels. He is good looking, he is rich and he is a fucking English prince. Literally, billions of young girls would trade their lives for his dick. You would think a man like him would marry the best of the best. But no, he actually goes with this

TELEMMGLPICT000147760164_1_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqV3C1UnCI5Mv8_2dPMNAOY8ANH7Gr-PkkbrviVOit6VE.jpeg

a 36 years old divorcee actress. The most brutal downgrading in the modern times. 

Just lol if you believed in THE WALL meme when you can see that a divorcee 36y not that good looking woman just made it with the most wanted single man in the world. It's OVER, it's over and men like Prince Harry are responsible for the ruining the dating world for the rest of men.

She's technically high status too. (actress)

People who are at that level also care about the status of their partners. Royalty do.

He could have found a better high status woman though. I agree.

It's a fucking tragedy. I posted about this yesterday. The man has everything and he marries a woman 3 years older than him who is at best a 6 and has the body of a fridge.

truecel23 said:
She's technically high status too. (actress)

People who are at that level also care about the status of their partners. Royalty do.

He could have found a better high status woman though. I agree.

Actress is considered a whore back in days

Lol I constantly have to redpill everyone about this.

Brit Royal Fam are literally the toppest tier of ZOG/NWO conspiracy

him doing this in 2017 makes perfect sense, I wasn't surprised 1 bit

Are you british?
If so I got a question for you

NekoStance said:

Wait until you see one of William's sons coming out as gay.

Themisterpepsi said:
Are you british?
If so I got a question for you

nah

NekoStance said:

They are slaves of them since Waterloo.

People like this are ones who make ugly and average femails entitled to Chad's, and for us average and bottom barrel men, we have nothing but ropes.

ironcrusher38 said:
They are slaves of them since Waterloo.

true. the Empire was a cover up for the Sassoons, Rotschilds and Montefiores,... to get rich behind a mask of jingoism and le white man's burden.

agreed. So tired of hearing about this pathetic cuck in the news.

*bluepill inbound*

maybe he just likes her personality

fukmylyf said:
agreed. So tired of hearing about this pathetic cuck in the news.

I heard some cuck on TV who said "He is lucky" and I wanted to kill myself. WTF with these people? she is the one who is lucky. In fact, she is the luckiest woman alive. It's just ok to look down on men but women are always better.

MubarakTheCoper said:

It's called love, you can't understand that as you're an incel. It's something meant only for chads and stacies.

jagged0 said:
It's called love, you can't understand that as you're an incel. It's something meant only for chads and stacies.

Cope. Love isn't real. He would be irrelevant to women without looks or status.

fukmylyf said:
Cope. Love isn't real. He would be irrelevant to women without looks or status.

Love is the attraction between a chad and stacy, they can sense each other's equal status and know they're matched for one another. This doesn't happen with incels as we're the bottom of the barrel.

jagged0 said:
Love is the attraction between a chad and stacy, they can sense each other's equal status and know they're matched for one another. This doesn't happen with incels as we're the bottom of the barrel.

more like between chads and all women, stacies or landwhales.

MubarakTheCoper said:
more like between chads and all women, stacies or landwhales.

Chad doesn't love landwhales he knows he can fuck one when he's bored and go marry a stacy later. This results in landwhales pretending to love normies whom they aren't physically attracted to but need a provider since they're too old for Chad.

MubarakTheCoper said:
Actress is considered a whore back in days

wew lad

just look at the recent hollywood happening

The worst part is he is a race mixer.

jagged0 said:

You're an idiot if you believe that

Dingus_Incel said:

I thought you were all for that shit?

Since we men are naturally less pickier that females since we have more testosterone that strogen, it`s just natural that we are able to be attracted, and therefore love an female that is below our looksmatch.

NekoStance said:
You're an idiot if you believe that

I thought you were all for that shit?

It's cope if you don't think Chads and Stacies experience love.

jagged0 said:
It's cope if you don't think Chads and Stacies experience love.

If you think Harry married her out of love you're an idiot

You're just mad that he didn't choose a barely legal white chick like you might. Meghan Markle is actually very attractive. He's lucky she was even interested.

He's balding really fast these days. The queen probably wanted a young good-looking prince for marketing as long as it was possible so he couldn't search too long for his bride. It's just a wedding campaign.

Zielony4 said:
People like this are ones who make ugly and average femails entitled to Chad's, and for us average and bottom barrel men, we have nothing but ropes.

Well spoken. Even 3s feel entitled today.

He is way out of her league especially as a divorcee, but she is/was pretty decent looking.

6Wf9Rt.jpeg

It's the same with many Hollywood actors, btw, who have shit-tier feminist cunts as wives, or who get destroyed and divorce raped, no matter how famous they are. Let alone destroyed now by feminist "rape" allegations. Women use Chads, not the other way around. Women > Chad. In a way, you have to applaud the last men standing, like Leonardo diCaprio, who still use young models half their age. Because now it's all about "man up and marry a used-up cunt." And now liberals/leftists and conservative/right-wingers BOTH engage in this ridiculous pedo hysteria and ridiculous rape hysteria. (They just can't agree on which group of men specifically poses the greatest danger - Muslim men? White men? Black men? All men?) But it's the same hysteria. No matter who wins, low-status men will lose.

I am surprised they are enthusiastically allowing a non-White to marry into that family when you consider they had Diana whacked for fucking that sand-nigger. I guess the West has been further cucked in the last 20 years that this miscegenation is now perfectly acceptable even in high circles now, in addition to the proles.

normiesgunnurm said:
It's a fucking tragedy. I posted about this yesterday. The man has everything and he marries a woman 3 years older than him who is at best a 6 and has the body of a fridge.

She s a 4 if I'm being generous.

PatronSaintTrol said:
You're just mad that he didn't choose a barely legal white chick like you might. Meghan Markle is actually very attractive. He's lucky she was even interested.

lol the cuckest thing I have read on this forum

She is pretty hot, actually.

Sparky said:
He’s not much more than a PSLI 6 imo

Someone should photoshop him with dirty blonde hair, darker eye brows and a light tan. He would be much higher than a 6, even with his hairline.

MubarakTheCoper said:
lol the cuckest thing I have read on this forum

Only to you losers who are clearly repressed homosexuals. You hate women and put all men on pedestals. Bizarre.

Dingus_Incel said:

Can you blame him for wanting to cancel out the ginger genes?

How is he good looking? Nigga is bald with shit genes lmao

Weed said:
How is he good looking? Nigga is bald with shit genes lmao

He would be pretty good looking if his phenotype was darker.

Hot women are for fucking. Interesting women are for marrying. Maybe her personality isn't total dog shit like most females? Anyways there's no way he won't cheat on her with hotter women.