Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Prime women vs 30 year old cum rags!

VST said:
Men are naturally attracted to teenage girls.
Just look at any 200+ old piece of literature.Or romeo and juliet where Romeo was 19 and Juliet was 13
Only reason attraction towards girls under 18 is because of superficial morals. Why is something that was acceptable for millennia is suddenly unacceptable?
Honestly these days it seems that Muslim countries are the only sane ones.

Yep, especially an autobiography.

Attraction to teenagers is perfectly normal, and 13 should be the age of consent.

Older women have a pussy that you can park a Mack truck inside.

TheVman said:
not_here_4_points said:
postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome
not_here_4_points said:
TheVman said:
what was your name on lovecels? I was very active there. ask zeilony and secondadvent.
What's your disablitiy? is it autism? are you a mental"cel"?
Yeah i sexually assulted a woman on a bus. so what of it? my life is shit and i have nothing to lose. and women are evil cunts who have life easy. should i just take it like a bitch and be a good beta boy?
fuck off. seriously dont even reply. just fuck off

Haven't seen his face. no one has. he probably is a mental "cel"

Nah, I'll reply. I have a POTS [postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome]-type disorder. I used /u/not_here_for_points.
The thing with you is that all of what you put effort into in you're either being edgy and attention seeking or trying to out "fakecels" like kjjid, that are actually long-time truecels. You're at least an edge troll, possible an infiltrator. And don't play coy like that shit doesn't matter when incel.life got shut down shortly after your assaulting a woman on a bus story was posted.

How does a heart condition cause you to be incel?
Also, idgaf. not responding to anything else. just LOL at kajjid being a truecel. he looks like a model and has HAD SEX BEFORE.
of course fakecels like you support other fakecels. again if you think iim the fakecels then you can ask around. if u want give me ur snap and ill show u what i look like too..
but you? no one can verify for you

Vision said:
not_here_4_points said:
Nah, I'll reply. I have a POTS [postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome]-type disorder. I used /u/not_here_for_points.
The thing with you is that all of what you put effort into in you're either being edgy and attention seeking or trying to out "fakecels" like kjjid, that are actually long-time truecels. You're at least an edge troll, possible an infiltrator. And don't play coy like that shit doesn't matter when incel.life got shut down shortly after your assaulting a woman on a bus story was posted.
Spoken like a fakecel.
This is the first time I’ve heard of someone claiming to be an incel for reasons other than looks or “mental illness”. How does your heart condition make you an incel? I don’t give a fuck if you’ve been a regular on those private incel subs, that means nothing.

POTS-type diseases are systemic disorders that aren't really well understood yet, my condition renders me severely exhausted and terrible brain fog. I can barely do anything irl, very poor focus and memory. I'm a disabled shut-in. For most people it's mild but in some cases such as mine it is severe. It probably won't even be known by the term POTS soon enough, it might even be several different disorders assumed to be the same. Medical science is really in its infancy on it. Don't assume you can understand that condition from a simple google search.

not_here_4_points said:
POTS-type diseases are systemic disorders that aren't really well understood yet, my condition renders me severely exhausted and terrible brain fog. I can barely do anything irl, very poor focus and memory. I'm a disabled shut-in. For most people it's mild but in some cases such as mine it is severe. It probably won't even be known by the term POTS soon enough, it might even be several different disorders assumed to be the same. Medical science is really in its infancy on it. Don't assume you can understand that condition from a simple google search.
cool story, bro!

Stop trying to tell me what to post, and put me on your ignore list if it hurts your little feelings

Also, kjjid's sex was rape, so by your logic you aren't incel because you assaulted a woman too.

Only white girls age like trash tbh

Again, not telling you what to post, just calling you out as you seem to love to do to others.

not_here_4_points said:
Also, kjjid's sex was rape, so by your logic you aren't incel because you assaulted a woman too.
Drunk sex =/= rape.

i remember back when i was around 15 or 16 i fapped to a fuck ton of prime teen's myspace/fb pages from my high school. That shit made me cum gallons.

also there you go repeating feminists narratives

Virginp0wers said:
Thinking your going to get a pure virgin female is delusional. 

Your not living in medieval times, if we were id consider your expectations more reasonable.

You dodged my point. I never said I thought I could get virgins.

FeminismsCancer said:
You dodged my point. I never said I thought I could get virgins.

nah youd rather fuck a horse right.

Virginp0wers said:
nah youd rather fuck a horse right.

And you'd rather name, shame and make appeals to ridicule, right? Fuck off to cucktears where you belong, faggot.

TheVman said:
Drunk sex =/= rape.

He said she was literally passed out. Who wouldn't call that rape?

FeminismsCancer said:
And you'd rather name, shame and make appeals to ridicule, right? Fuck off to cucktears where you belong, faggot.

insults me and calls me beta male cuck, then gets mad when i call him out lmao.

Also curious how being a touchless virgin doesnt make me incel.

Virginp0wers said:

I call you a beta cuck because your moral code is 100% that of blue pilled male feminists and you have the nerve to creep shame me here on an incel site.

FeminismsCancer said:
Virginp0wers said:
I call you a beta cuck because your moral code is 100% that of blue pilled male feminists and you have the nerve to creep shame me here on an incel site.
Don't bother with him. he'll cheat you for fucking a horse but will eat out of a spoon with jizz on it

I love teen girls, but I'd settle for a milf just as well

Classic_Jarvis said:
I love teen girls, but I'd settle for a milf just as well
Don't get me wrong i would do too. Id settle for anything.

But if i had a choice? Virgin tight innocent pussy all the way

TheVman said:
Don't bother with him. he'll cheat you for fucking a horse but will eat out of a spoon with jizz on it

Chad's jizz while it oozes out of a milf's pussy. Yuck.

FeminismsCancer said:
TheVman said:
Chad's jizz while it oozes out of a milf's pussy. Yuck.
that's just his prefrence bro!

The only bullet point that hit hard was: "goes out to dryhump superior men at the club on girl's night out"

Too fucking true.

Grain_of_sin said:
The only bullet point that hit hard was: "goes out to dryhump superior men at the club on girl's night out"
Too fucking true.
It's the truest one too. I'm willing to deal with bad skin and roast beefs. But i can't deal with hoes