Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Prime jb just caught me perving on her.

Richard spencer

Richard spencer

Banned
-
I was walking home from the shops and saw 2 9/10 8yos bouncing up and down walking slightly away from each other,the first one walks by and doesn't notice my 18"erection but the second one who was behind her saw me staring at her body up and down and when I made eye contact she was giving me this face
Images 32

It's over for me,she probably told her cuck father and the police are probably about to bust through my door and arrest me for being a sub5.

Did u say 8 year old?

It's over for you if infants won't have sex with you

cucktears bait

2 9/10 8yos

I won't criticize your sexual preferences, but for legal reasons you might be better off keeping that shit to yourself. Oversharing.

It's over for you if infants won't have sex with you

On a serious note, that might be the only way to get a virgin gf in this day and age. That must be why Islamic extremism is so popular among young men.

The one thing that triggers me is pedophiles.

I'm a victim of molestation so I hope you die a horrible death if you aren't trolling.

its over for pedocels

Lmao. This dude was obviously a larper.

The one thing that triggers me is pedophiles.

I'm a victim of molestation so I hope you die a horrible death if you aren't trolling.

Doesn't surprise me. Once we get rid of all the clowns we can start having serious discussions.

most pedocels are larps except cfm and nathan jfl those guys are crazy

He's gone boyos. Lets pour some lemonade for the pedocels we lost :feelsbadman::lul:

I could cut a Cuck's head off with that kinda edge

Pretty much, when people post shit like this the chance of them being a troll increases by about 500%
I wonder for how long he could LARP here, if he didn't openly expose himself.

LARPing fakecel, obviously posting shite like this so he could get attention and be featured on IT and the like

LARPing fakecel, obviously posting shite like this so he could get attention and be featured on IT and the like
That only makes sense after he exposed himself, tbhtbh

FBI niggas hiding in the cut like :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash: