Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Prime incel friday

Ecstasy

Ecstasy

Blackpilled Optimist
★★★★★
And you?

Later on the running order is World of Warcraft and jacking off :feelzez:

Comfy mogs me

based ungoogled chromiumcel:feelsmage:

world of warcraft in 2021
jfl

based ungoogled chromiumcel:feelsmage:
firefox for mindless browing (though it sucks hard since the last update, but Im too depressed to change) and chromium for everything that should be kinda secure.

Plus Mullvad VPN paid via Crypto
world of warcraft in 2021
jfl
Classic TBC nigga

why is there CUM on your french fries (no h0mo)

looks tasty. you should jack off prior to WoW. You might lose interest or stamina.

probably gonna ldar as usual

[UWSL]I would probably have diarrhea from this.[/UWSL]

Mirin:feelscomfy: Potato chips, chocolate, Xbox, Elder Scrolls Online or Witcher 3 for me

Based, im smoking weed and playing American Truck Simulator and Rome Total War

Ive seen this earlier :feelsLSD:

That looks very cozy and comfy. :feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelsPop::feelsjuice::feelscomfy::feelsstudy:

Eating pizza alone too.

Because COCKtail sauce gave be blitz shit last time
@Dregster666 opinion plz
I hope you didnt get sick boyo and looks like a great meal to end a Friday night :feelscomfy:

(Didn't recieve tag btw)

Tf is that shit on the left? I'm just gonna rot on pc for 14 hours today like everyday.

double monitor mogs me :feelsrope:

Are you a wageslave? I earned this shit
Yeah I'm a wagie. I actually use a single 32 inch monitor. My neck hurts too much if I use a double or ultrawide

Yeah I'm a wagie. I actually use a single 32 inch monitor. My neck hurts too much if I use a double or ultrawide
Whats wrong with your neck? You may want to correct your prosture when sleeping and sitting, maybe do some neckmaxx excercise aswell. You progress pretty fast and it has good health and looks benefits

Whats wrong with your neck? You may want to correct your prosture when sleeping and sitting, maybe do some neckmaxx excercise aswell. You progress pretty fast and it has good health and looks benefits
Yeah I'm a code monkey so my posture is extremely bad. Think I also fucked my back doing deadlifts so I've been doing mobility stretches a lot over the past 3 months

Best post I have seen today.post more of these random daily type of shit plz:feelsokman::feelsautistic::feelsLightsaber:
Wish it was friday:feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Damn nigga, this is like witnessing the birth of a Saint, wait for me, gonna take a seat between you all buddyboyos.

tenor.gif

I wish I could be this low inhib while living with my parents, but I'm sure they would disinherit me.