Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Prime example of why you shouldn't simp or believe all women in one 2 minute video

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXGcDRhPt1U

Random foid appears completely naked in front of a cop asking for a blanket using the same old tired classic "I've been raped" line. Bamboozled by a pair of tits the simp cop falls for it without a second thought, probably thinking he's gonna switch off the bodycam and get a reward BJ on the way back to the station.

As he's grabbing the blanket the foid fucks off in his car without giving a single shit leaving the cuck to flag down a civilian car to commandeer and explain to the civvy what a bluepilled cunt he has been while they chase after the foid getting away in his own fucking car :forcedsmile:.

Don't simp and don't believe them.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXGcDRhPt1U

Random foid appears completely naked in front of a cop asking for a blanket using the same old tired classic "I've been raped" line. Bamboozled by a pair of tits the simp cop falls for it without a second thought, probably thinking he's gonna switch off the bodycam and get a reward BJ on the way back to the station.

As he's grabbing the blanket the foid fucks off in his car without giving a single shit leaving the cuck to flag down a civilian car to commandeer and explain to the civvy what a bluepilled cunt he has been while they chase after the foid getting away in his own fucking car :forcedsmile:.

Don't simp and don't believe them.

Retard cop, he should have pulled his gun immediately

BELIEVE ALL WOMEN

Retard cop, he should have pulled his gun immediately
:feelsokman:

BELIEVE ALL WOMEN
Notice how casually she used the "I've been raped" line too. Like she's heard it used a million times before. Like someone going into a store without a covid mask and just casually bullshitting the shopkeeper when he asks them to put one on - "Oh ye. I have asthma so I'm exempt".

It's just an instant quick reaction to them now. Something which puts innocent men behind bars for 50 years..."oh ye. I've been raped".

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Foids cant be wrong in modern time.

"foids never lie!! :soy::soy:"

can't believe people actually say this shit unironically
#RespectAllWomen
Meanwhile chad lit beats the crap out of them on a daily basis and they love him :feelshaha::feelsokman::feelskek::feelsclown::feelstrash::lul::lul::lul:

JFL this cop :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul:. Idiotttt ahahahaha. Such a retardd haahahaa :lul::lul::lul:.

I don’t think he had much choice tbh. His career would be out the window if he refused.

Ahhh, the old "I was raped" Grand Theft Auto technique. Works every time.

Pigs are the most retarded braindead simps and cucks ever, pigs and military cucks are the biggest toilet worshippers to ever exist.

the simp cop falls for it without a second thought
Braindead to not even think that this is kinda sus, ngl. Mind you guy is a cop jfl :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsautistic:

That is why native Indians were exterminated

That is why native Indians were exterminated
Screenshot 2021 11 18 at 16 47 38 Prime example of why you shouldnt simp or believe all women

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back