Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Prime college slut seduced hER 52-year old male college professor for bettER grades, he eventually got killed by hER jealous boyfriend

This is how I imagine the average foid researcher lurking on this site achieved their academic credentials

Another @IncelKing piece of gold pinned to the top of the charts! :society:

Lmao @ this being a literal Brazzers tier storyline or cheap Lifetime movie plot line. :feelshaha:

It's unbelievable how privileged women are.
Just open your legs and you get anything you want
full

Why do these retards always only punish the guy she cheated with and never the foid ? Its the foid who willingly opened her legs and consciously made the descision to cheat

Not saying that it couldn't happen but it's a fake story. Probably done with AI, both the script and voice. Channel has 3 weeks but already has 2k subs and will probably grow exponentially as normies love "true crime" slop. Fuck me for being so lazy, non ambitious and scared, there's probably something to do with this AI shit in order to make some money. I kinda know how these works cause i played around with it for erotic shit but that's it. I could easily make up dumb stories like this.

But tbh this would be enough to feel like selling my soul to the devil. It's such slop garbage content. I think i even prefer to wageslave for pennies.

Last edited:
That proves how gynocentric society has become. Anyways I dont give a fuck about sex havers but it seems an old woman teacher can fuck students and is ok but an old man fuck a young ultra use up bitch and everybody lose their mind. Also foids usually loss their virginity with older guys but it seems those guys who frequent nightclubs are invulnerable to pedo laws for some reason.

I'm not even surprised by stuff like this anymore. This life is a sick joke

I’m pretty sure many foids do this, this case just ended in murder

Why do these retards always only punish the guy she cheated with and never the foid ? Its the foid who willingly opened her legs and consciously made the descision to cheat
I’ve never understood it either, no straight male would refuse such an offer.

That's what I'm wondering.

It's unbelievable how privileged women are.
Just open your legs and you get anything you want
full
Ding ding ding!

We have a winner!

(It's not you... it's the foid...);

Because they're low IQ retards.

This is what Naama Kate's must have done.

Women offering sex to get what they want? A tale as classic as antiquity. Only this time there was a hefty price to pay.

Not saying that it couldn't happen but it's a fake story. Probably done with AI, both the script and voice. Channel has 3 weeks but already has 2k subs and will probably grow exponentially as normies love "true crime" slop. Fuck me for being so lazy, non ambitious and scared, there's probably something to do with this AI shit in order to make some money. I kinda know how these works cause i played around with it for erotic shit but that's it. I could easily make up dumb stories like this.

But tbh this would be enough to feel like selling my soul to the devil. It's such slop garbage content. I think i even prefer to wageslave for pennies.
No you gotta use it and fool normcattle for your advantage.

i couldn't find these 2 on internet by names maybe it s AI generated