Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Prices have gone up. What are the joos up too

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★
Food prices, gad prices.
Prices have gone up.
The joos are trying to starve us into submission

The Jews are definitely hand rubbing at historical levels now, whatever it is they have up their sleeves between now and 2030.

Probably hoarding spare change

Agenda 2021/2030: revving up the prices which destabilizes the economy. Gas prices are high because fossil fuels are running out even though oil is ABIOTIC; it never runs out, it replenishes. Transitioning us into electric toy cars: why do you think Tesla is so popular lately? Soon, it will be cheap, & we’ll all have one. Pushing us into big congested cities with crazy 5g 6g 7g radiation that will cause birth deformities pass Chernobyl levels and more.

Fuck the cities, I'm staying right here.

But yeah, the way things are going, I'm glad I'm upgrading my bike to an ebike. Cars are so expensive and depreciate, and now with those gas prices... low IQ to have one unless absolutely necessary for some reason.

Probably going to push out propaganda that it's Russia's fault that gas prices have gone up, even though (((they're))) artificially inflating the fuck out of that shit. :feelsjuice:

they put too much money print

Food prices, gad prices.
Prices have gone up.
The joos are trying to starve us into submission
Dumb goyim
It’s all part of the (((Great Reset)))
You will own nothing and we will own everything :feelsLSD:

Scamming us out of our daily necessities :feelswhat:

Bruh, our dollars sitting in the bank right now is worth significantly less than it was last year.

You know what that means, invest that shit into crypto lol.

If you have nothing to live for, just transfer 80% of that shit into crypto and invest about 20-30% of your future paychecks into crypto. For the rest of your life (for me, since I'm an alcoholic failurecel, I think I only have around 15 - 20 years max left til I die from liver disease).

Trying to get more shekels as usual.