Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill preying mantis is the most cucked animal to ever exist

unsettling

unsettling

Banned
-
this is an image of a foid mantis eating a male preying mantis, you see when a male of this species tries to copulates with the opposite sex it also risks getting eaten by first getting its head bitten off, when i first found out about this i thought that thats pretty cucked tbh.

the official definitions for cuck are:
1.A weak or servile man.
2.a man whose wife is sexually unfaithful; a cuckold.
-you have to be really weak to get your head bitten off by a foid jfl
-this technically applies too since after the hole mantis is done with eating you she will just fuck other mantises

and my own definition to prioritize holes happiness and well being over ones own
like cucks allowing their wife to get fucked by Tyrone because it makes them happy kek, if you think about it preying mantis take this a step further they allow themselves to be eaten for the well being and pleasure of the female mantis, so cucked tbh.

That's the role they're born to play, continuation of the species, it's a tough world

the mantispill beheaded me

Lol when the Male is the larger of the species it protects the females. When females are larger they rip the males heads off.

Lol when the Male is the larger of the species it protects the females. When females are larger they rip the males heads off.
Sounds like humans as well

Male bees leave the nest in the winter and die to preserve the females, pretty cucked if you ask me

how does that work? how does them leaving the nest result in survival of the foid bees? tell me

Decapitates me

when a male of this species tries to copulates with the opposite sex it also risks getting eaten by first getting its head bitten off

Same applies to humans though. If you copulate with a foid you risk being eaten by getting divorce raped to death or false rape accused and jailed up for life.

Same applies to humans though. If you copulate with a foid you risk being eaten by getting divorce raped to death or false rape accused and jailed up for life.

lmao true but thats a result of laws that are put in place, normies who end up in situations like that dont take into consideration the negative aspects behind marriage not because of our intrinsic nature , thats because we as humans have to adapt to vastly different environments than animals do, said environment(like an environment where its only socially acceptable to get married and the only way yo have access to sexual resources is to get married) are usually a byproduct of an ongoing cultural evolution so I guess humanity can create an infinite systems we can be cucked by even if the end result is a trap that we end up getting cucked but not under our volition,not only that we labeled the word cucked and recognized cucking in nature and are the only ones that care.

Black Widows are a good example when you consider the feminine conotations of the species. The females are 5x the size of the males while running the same risk and that's specifically called Black Widows

JFL @ being a praying mantis in 2019

Taylor Swift is the human equivalent of this, look at how all these :soy: worship her.

According to Izlam, this is the punishment for cucks, how fitting.
3W3aQSy.png

Life fuel for vorecels

they have their based moments tho

Sounds like modern feminism and soyboys

Nature and evolution