Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL #PrettyGirlsForProChoice. Look at all these ugly ass bitches thinking they're all hot shit. No wonder they think they're entitled to Chad.

her looksmatch is sexpatting in the philippines

Some 5ft0 women are shocked that after fucking some 6ft3 guy their son turns out 5ft7. I wish I was making this shit up but they are like that
joke ting

The fact that the topic of abortion is spun as a topic of women’s rights is the most narcissistic and unaware thing I’ve seen, or just a clever pathos. It is a matter of human rights to take away a living thing’s life. NOT WOMEN’S RIGHTS.

So many of these are tranny satanists encouraging parents to sacrifice their kids to moloch.

Attachments

• 1537625651876.png
    1537625651876.png
    97 KB · Views: 52
Best part is they took 1000 pics to find the best one and this was the winner :feelsohgod:

Whenever i see a pro-abortion girl, i always call her...

BABY!

Women never ever question their own genes in any way. Gigamanlet? 6ft4 bitch? Incel face with no lower third? Bug eyes? Horrible acne? Balding? Fridge frame? Disabled? All those women feel perfectly okay, they've never once thought that those things hinder them or would make for bad kids
Tbh if a woman is 6'4 her kids will be freaks but in a good way I guess knowing how big nba is nowadays. But I get your other points. For some reason their own genetics never accounts into the decision. Or even worse for some it does, and they know they're actively destroying the guys genes as long as their own get a tiny boost up.

>ugly whores aborting their spawn en masse

working as intended

View attachment 364691

@ionlycopenow incel factory
@tehgymcel420 Blond hair blue eyed people are actually godly looking in comparison to black hair dark eyes subhumans. Not JBW, but JBBHBE (Just be blond hair blue eyes). You were partially right.

@tehgymcel420 Blond hair blue eyed people are actually godly looking in comparison to black hair dark eyes subhumans. Not JBW, but JBBHBE (Just be blond hair blue eyes). You were partially right.
Whiter is better, always.

Might aswell rename it #FuglyFoidsForChad

Volcel if u wouldn't smash one of those thin nigger bitches. I'd cum in her and make her swallow a Plan B pill cuz I'm not breeding a nig

The amount of landwhales I just saw made me want to die. Society needs to stop acting like that kind of thing is remotely ok.

abort femoids via a shot to the head

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back