Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL #PrettyGirlsForProChoice. Look at all these ugly ass bitches thinking they're all hot shit. No wonder they think they're entitled to Chad.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★

Every single bitch on here is fat and ugly.

I can't believe we've come to this point where these fat and ugly fongoloids, whose male looksmatches shot and killed themselves in the school bathrooms back in middle school, think they're all hot shit. I only find maybe 1 out of every 50 girls I see on there to be at least average. Not to mention the cringe soyfaggots who are white knighting them and calling pro-life men under a similarly named hashtag ugly, when most of them gigamog the average femoid on this cursed Twittard hashtag.

Back in the 1980s and 1990s, these whores would be seen as trashy cunts and they would be outcasts, and that statement would be true even 10-15 years ago. I can't believe we've come to the point where all these ugly ass trashy cunts with rude attitudes, who want to genocide unborn children, have literal DROVES of foids and soyboys at their disposal boosting their already inflated egos, when they already have the advantage in the West's gynocentric soyciety.

JUST FUCKING LOL.

JFL @ these whales and sheboons.

Prochoice = Pro murdering babies. These whores are killers.

@ionlycopenow incel factory

Thousand cocks stare

You're an incel for not being in the same shape as Arnold according to redpillers

Meanwhile

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Disgusting filthy whores, all of them.

What a bunch of narcissists.

Twitter's such a shithole.

you'd think they NEED abortions BECAUSE they don't want to breed ugly manlets

God damn, cumskin women look like pigs

20200806 145754

@ChinaCurry @Legendarywristcel @wereqryan
:lul::lul::lul:

Im legit astounded by how they think women with makeup counts as "them". Like the makeup overrides their shit genes.
Women never ever question their own genes in any way. Gigamanlet? 6ft4 bitch? Incel face with no lower third? Bug eyes? Horrible acne? Balding? Fridge frame? Disabled? All those women feel perfectly okay, they've never once thought that those things hinder them or would make for bad kids

@IncelCream There's a Hng mixed race foid.

Jfl i mog them, yet they think they deserve chad

don't you know inkler all women are beautiful :feelsokman:

Beat
the shit
out of
women.

More like averagebeckiesforkillingtheirunborn

volcel if you wouldn't though

They all look like billie eilish.

Abortion is murder

Women never ever question their own genes in any way. Gigamanlet? 6ft4 bitch? Incel face with no lower third? Bug eyes? Horrible acne? Balding? Fridge frame? Disabled? All those women feel perfectly okay, they've never once thought that those things hinder them or would make for bad kids
Women love to have sex with alpha guys but never take into account the fact that their looks impact how their son will look more than the fathers. jfl narcissistic bitches

Women love to have sex with alpha guys but never take into account the fact that their looks impact how their son will look more than the fathers. jfl narcissistic bitches
Some 5ft0 women are shocked that after fucking some 6ft3 guy their son turns out 5ft7. I wish I was making this shit up but they are like that

They all look like billie eilish.
They all either look like Billy Eyelash, or obese trailer trash who go through three family sized bags of Hot Cheetos a day.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back