Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill prettyboys REIGN SUPREME!

clocked

clocked

109 IQ genius
★★★★★
so sick of these prettyboy deniers, cope cope cope cope cope is all i see come out of these retards mouths.

IMG 0760

whos her BF? some tall russian chad?

IMG 0759

JUST BE PRETTYBOY IS LAW!!!!

even meeks gets mogged to hell and back

Stacies usually date masculine men.

Stacies usually date masculine men.
cope of the year.

I live in NYC and all i see are prettyboys. Women are all faggots (wet) so when they see a feminine man their panties get soaked

I'm pretty sure Stacys either date Betabux Deluxe, masculine Chads, pretty boy Chads, middle-class tall high-tier normies, and middle-class Chad-lites.
and prettyboys reign supreme.

Prettyboys that are NOT short. Johnny Depp is 5'10, if he was 5'6 he'd be screwed.

I see this more and more. Go to any pretty boy's instagram, and see countless comments from bitches salivating over him and commenting on every post. These guys literally walk around with a girl on each arm. The gigachad meme was fun, but we need a new one: the giga-prettyboy.

Only older women prefer the stereotypical muscular gigachad.

I see this more and more. Go to any pretty boy's instagram, and see countless comments from bitches salivating over him and commenting on every post. These guys literally walk around with a girl on each arm. The gigachad meme was fun, but we need a new one: the giga-prettyboy.

yep

WatER. It's the pretty boy's world and we are just NPCs living in it.

@Friezacel

I think we are seriously splitting hairs with what is a "pretty boy" and what is "chad". The average woman won't even look at the average man so when you get to that point in looks for a guy it hardly matters.

I think we are seriously splitting hairs with what is a "pretty boy" and what is "chad". The average woman won't even look at the average man so when you get to that point in looks for a guy it hardly matters.
Yeah true, but leaning more towards one could be the difference between ascending and being treated like shit.

Many users here complain about looking young or feminine but it could actually be their best shot.

Also Ive noticed even the thugs near me are becoming prettyboys or maybe they are larping as thugs…who knows

I see this more and more. Go to any pretty boy's instagram, and see countless comments from bitches salivating over him and commenting on every post.
Until something like this is posted, then it's over for the prettyboy. "I have been outed"

This is kind of complicated but I have always felt conflicted and antagonized by the fact that foids casually comment about how they see women as being more aesthetic than men but prefer men for sex. If a man were to hint at that he would be screeched at for being 'gay' and denied affection. So masculinitymaxxing is often more about not being fucked with than to get to fuck if that makes sense. Masculinitymaxxing brings out details in your body that would be precious if they were transferred to a tall body with a lean chad face with some feminine features like obviously having all his hair.

You need to be a tall prettyboy with all your hair and a big dick to have the full, non-ambivalent experience where the woman wants to touch you and be touched by you even when she's not ovulating or does not want to play the beauty and the beast game. I may be exaggerating a bit but this is what foids allow men to believe. I think some of the attraction of women fucking masculinity oggres (especially if bald or not tall) is in it being scandalous and 'forbidden' and it's not just about sex being an intimate thing but the woman being uneasy on some level about allowing the masculinitycoper access to her body because he is 'rugged' and not prettyboy handsome. On some level she sees him as a comical beast that's fit to carry her luggage and water to her village but not her prince.

Cope tbh.

Online =/= IRL.

Ask any chad who’s flooded with matches how often they get flaked. Amnesia from org for exmaple gets flaked and blocked by femoids he literally fingers which are drunk as shit.

Cope tbh.

Online =/= IRL.

Ask any chad who’s flooded with matches how often they get flaked. Amnesia from org for exmaple gets flaked and blocked by femoids he literally fingers which are drunk as shit.
Trust me its extremely prevalent IRL. I live in NYC and while there are tons of chads with girls, I almost exclusively see stacies with prettyboys

This is kind of complicated but I have always felt conflicted and antagonized by the fact that foids casually comment about how they see women as being more aesthetic than men but prefer men for sex. If a man were to hint at that he would be screeched at for being 'gay' and denied affection. So masculinitymaxxing is often more about not being fucked with than to get to fuck if that makes sense. Masculinitymaxxing brings out details in your body that would be precious if they were transferred to a tall body with a lean chad face with some feminine features like obviously having all his hair.

You need to be a tall prettyboy with all your hair and a big dick to have the full, non-ambivalent experience where the woman wants to touch you and be touched by you even when she's not ovulating or does not want to play the beauty and the beast game. I may be exaggerating a bit but this is what foids allow men to believe. I think some of the attraction of women fucking masculinity oggres (especially if bald or not tall) is in it being scandalous and 'forbidden' and it's not just about sex being an intimate thing but the woman being uneasy on some level about allowing the masculinitycoper access to her body because he is 'rugged' and not prettyboy handsome. On some level she sees him as a comical beast that's fit to carry her luggage and water to her village but not her prince.
100% agree.

So what? As if any of us is a prettyboy.

Even prettyboys with so called "feminine features" are closer to chads than we'll ever be. All of them are still tall, are in good shape, are confident, and have good hair genes. Mostl of them I've seen in real life are white as well. prettyboys will always be at the top of the social hierarchy like chads

They're just skinny chads