Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Prettyboy marriage proposal gets rejected

runforrest

runforrest

Shitskin Spartan
★★
Young foid rejects marriage proposal from faggy eboy in front of their families :feelshaha: They will most likely break up in a few years, foid will ride chad cock carousel until she is 30 and regrets letting go of this nice prettyboy who looks prepared to provide for her.

I thought some normie cousin was gonna laugh at the scorned guy, gotta say the captions on the bottom are false advertising and the video is a huge waste of time.

if its over for prettyboys i am not even alive

What the actual retatded fuck of a society is this we live in i want to just get a 25 KS and drop a tactical nuke on these fagg0rts (in modern warfare 2)

@BrettyBoy thoughts

Maybe I'm retarded but I can't see the link

"We're too young."

What she really means is "I need some bigger dicks until I settle."

Young foid rejects marriage proposal from faggy eboy in front of their families :feelshaha: They will most likely break up in a few years, foid will ride chad cock carousel until she is 30 and regrets letting go of this nice prettyboy who looks prepared to provide for her.

Her pussy will look like this tho and she will regret it in her 30s

Attachments

• 5693737.02_596601.5899999985_Bruh.jpg
    5693737.02_596601.5899999985_Bruh.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 14