Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Pretty whores should be asking me for sam fak

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
And I rejecting them most of time, because searching for waifu of culture, or maybe sometimes using their offers. Still be usefull anyway, for giving validation and confidence of being desired by pretty cunts, and that means open way into Plan B in case of need

But that not happening

Pavargau

Thank you Napoleon de Geso, very cool!

Based but also over

Never began for culturecels

If you make his words more legitimate you will see that he is a fakecel and he is only here because aspies are enjoying these childish rants

If you make his words more legitimate you will see that he is a fakecel and he is only here because aspies are enjoying these childish rants
If I'm fakecel then why no pretty females proposing sex for me? Must be my 170x11cm personality

not gonna waste my time on decoding this thread

If I'm fakecel then why no pretty females proposing sex for me? Must be my 170x11cm personality

You need Norwood 0 with your temples completely intact to get cute loli of culture.

Didnt you say that girls already do on his post
They not, and so I got fat because no motivation. Being fat is result here, not cause