Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

pretty weird childhood memory i have

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
im pretty sure this was real and not some kind of dream i had.
when i was really young in the early 2000s, i saw a hot air balloon fly really low and close near my house.
seeing hot air balloons in the sky when i was a kid, back home in surrey wasn't really unusual tbh.
i would see them high in the sky and faraway sometimes.
but this hot air balloon in particular was flying low near my house, and my house was right next to a busy road on a medium size neighbourhood.

this hot air balloon was red and had the virgin logo plastered on it.
the people in the balloon were looking down at me as i was gazing up at them, they were smiling and waving at me.
they looked happy, like they were having the time of their life.

in some weird way, maybe its reminding me of the life i'll never be able to live, long before it actually happend.
i'll never be like them: happy, carefree and enjoying life with my friends.

the universe was reminding you of what you'll never have from a young age. brutal:cryfeels:

the universe was reminding you of what you'll never have from a young age. brutal:cryfeels:
Didn't help that it had the VIRGIN logo on it jfl

it feels like it.
like, those people are flying up towards the sky to go on an epic adventure, while im stuck on the ground, alone.

it feels like it.
like, those people are flying up towards the sky to go on an epic adventure, while im stuck on the ground, alone.
Painful.:feelsrope: We're just stuck here, watching others enjoy life while we're left behind to rot.

Brutal lack of flaming arrows

Really creepy memory, at least the way you described it. Very pennywise-esque.