Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Pretty sure my friend knows I browse this forum.

N

NobodyLovesMe

Recruit
★★
I slipped up a lot and started using incel terminology a while back because I didn't think certain terms were incel terms. Then he also started throwing some incel terminology around and that's when I knew he was onto me. He's an incel too but I don't want ppl to know that I am one irl.

I don't think you should see it as a negative thing. You can actually use this to legitimately portray us in a positive light and explain to your friend and everyone else who might figure out you browse around here that we are not the monsters the media makes us out to be.

Last edited:
I don't think you should see it as a negative thing. You can actually use this to legitimately portray us in a positive light and explain to your friend and everyone else who might figure out you browse around here that we are not the monsters he media makes us out to be.
That's true. He's not a bad guy either. The media just exaggerates for no reason.

meh, it's not a big shame to be an incel, you just have to said it's an supporting group and it's not everybody who gonna kills peoples, I use my real username (kanakops) in everything also, I don't really care someone know i'm an incel

Edit : and some of my friends already know i'm an incel (not especially a member of this forum, but I was in other forum like 18-25)
Edit 2 : the 18-25 is a french forum of 'incels' but it's all time censored

Last edited:
Probably doesn’t even think about you tbh

You had no control for being an incel, i don't see the problem in telling everyone that you are.

Use it very little or none at all

That's true. He's not a bad guy either. The media just exaggerates for no reason.
You’ve made less than 50 posts and you just joined a week ago. OMGGGG you’re such a truceel OP imagine if he saw the community you’re active in

Lucky you! Now you have an irl incel friend you can talk to.

What terms did you use?

You’ve made less than 50 posts and you just joined a week ago. OMGGGG you’re such a truceel OP imagine if he saw the community you’re active in
i was on reddit lol, just made an acc here

my pal is blue pill af ( he likes and watches anime and stuff but denies the wierder shit, ) but hes still incel tho, fucking trash face still withz parents at the age of 23 but he high mogs me, hes wired but dosnt embrace it, let alone hes not knowing how to ewhore or what the redpill is, he will most likely end as a cuck,

A lot of my acquaintances are aware I browse this forum. I actually had to ban my old account and make this new one when they found it.

I would view this as lifefuel. If he's an incel then you can become friends with him.