Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Pretty soon we are going to see a shitload more of unwanted men focusing on prime age foids only

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
Apparently this trend is starting already. Most men, whatever their age, whether it be 20s, 30s, 40s or 50s have the ages they are looking for on dating apps set to 20 - 28. Foids of course will say this is because all men are evil rapey, creepy, misogynistic paedos and perverts who are obsessed with sex and blah blah fucking blah when in reality they missed the point and the real reason is anything but and is pretty obvious - men want to be wanted more than needed.

With hypergamy exploding more and more non chad men will have little to no experience with women as they get older and even the ones who do certainly won't have experienced the feeling of 'true love' when a woman TRULY wants you and will likely have only had relationships based on convenience and pure desperation rather than a girl really being in love and devoted to him, staring at him with her loving wrinkle free eyes. Feeling that magic (whether it is realistic or not) will be on men's bucket list forever and they won't feel like they've ever lived until that happens. It leaves a hole in their life.

Now imagine that ideal compared to a roastie who looks like shes been overcooked in the oven and is literally only looking for a roommate to split the bill with and has no true affection to the man whatsoever. The older foids get the more they are going to need this. That is NEVER going to fill that hole. That is the position that I am in now at 36. I personally would rather have 1 month of affection with a prime girl than a lifetime of shit with a stale looking whiny foid covered in wrinkles. For me it's either prime girl, casual/one off sex from a roastie with no settling down required or carrying on coping with computer games. Everything else is dust and air.

Last edited:
Why don't you just fuck hookers?

Because hookers don't want you, they want your money.
wanting "you" is a myth that obscures reality because it presupposes individualism. What is the "you" that you want them to want? Your personality? Your body? Some abstract notion of self concept? How is that any different than your money? The result is the same, especially when you consider the time constraint of one month, which inhibits the formation of any meaningful relationshit.

wanting "you" is a myth that obscures reality because it presupposes individualism. What is the "you" that you want them to want? Your personality? Your body? Some abstract notion of self concept? How is that any different than your money? The result is the same, especially when you consider the time constraint of one month, which inhibits the formation of any meaningful relationshit.
Noone said it had to make sense. The lizard brain wants it.

Cope money is a thing I have; whilst face and height are who you are.
This is why people prefer hearing how beautiful they are instead of how much money they have.

Females have an expiration date. After a certain age their attraction fades and they immediately turn into an annoying clump of cells than no one wants. I don't believe in the wall, but I believe that a female becomes undatable after a certain age. Sure, she can fuck as many men as she wants, but none of these men truly wants her wrinkly post prime body. I'm 25 but I feel the same way; either a prime girl or nothing.

Cope money is a thing I have; whilst face and height are who you are.
This is why people prefer hearing how beautiful they are instead of how much money they have.
You're missing the point. Who or what is "I", and how does it relate to perception?

You're missing the point. It doesn't have to be some abstract notion. Wanting you simply means she enjoys spending time with you. Now regarding what "you" means, we can have a discussion about that, but I don't see how that's relevant to what OP said. Expanding it that way is merely a red herring imo.

Men have always wanted young women, it's part of our biology to get a women as close to her prime fertility so you could have healthy children with her with a lower chance of birth defects and a lower chance of her dying while giving birth.
I don't see how this any different from the norm

Females have an expiration date. After a certain age their attraction fades and they immediately turn into an annoying clump of cells than no one wants. I don't believe in the wall, but I believe that a female becomes undatable after a certain age. Sure, she can fuck as many men as she wants, but none of these men truly wants her wrinkly post prime body. I'm 25 but I feel the same way; either a prime girl or nothing.
Exactly. A lot of people seem to think that unwanted men are going to some day just betabuxx a foid but I doubt that is going to happen or at least to a much lesser extent than in the past. Most men who are largely unwanted that I know of seem to go for years without relationships and so just ghost out of society smoking weed and getting drunk now and again while playing games...which is fine in my eyes. They don't really have a goal of just landing some below average foid where there is no benefit to him other than the occasional sex.

Wanting you simply means she enjoys spending time with you
I respectfully disagree. Want, as in desire, and joy are two different things. The diction of OP seems to reaffirm this when he makes the distinction between want and need

Men have always wanted young women, it's part of our biology to get a women as close to her prime fertility so you could have healthy children with her with a lower chance of birth defects and a lower chance of her dying while giving birth.
I don't see how this any different from the norm
Because in the past men and women were pairing up at a much greater rate and at much younger ages, now they are not so the more leftover men will be in the position I outlined.

I respectfully disagree. Want, as in desire, and joy are two different things. The diction of OP seems to reaffirm this when he makes the distinction between want and need
We only do things either because we want to or because we have to. So if a woman is spending time with you she either wants that or she's forced to do so. But she will only enjoy spending time with you if she wanted that in first place. Meaning, joy is contingent upon her desire to be with you, without that enjoying her time with you becomes impossible.

We only do things either because we want to or because we have to. So if a woman is spending time with you she either wants that or she's forced to do so. But she will only enjoy spending time with you if she wanted that in first place. Meaning, joy is contingent upon her desire to be with you, without that enjoying her time with you becomes impossible.
Again, I respectfully disagree. I do things that I don't want to or don't have to, even when I am fully conscious of it, simply out of spite. There have been times when I get into arguments with normalgroids for example, where I absolutely humiliate myself and I really don't need to keep going or want to, but I do it just out of spite. And what this reveals is a motivation for acting apart from want or need (and often in conflict with them), proving that you are free. Dostoyevsky has a great quote about this from "Notes from Underground":
I answer for it, for the whole work of man really seems to consist in nothing but proving to himself every minute that he is a man and not a piano-key!

I do things that I don't want to or don't have to, even when I am fully conscious of it, simply out of spite
I think that only means that your desire to spite them trumps your other desires. As for whether we're free or not, that's a whole different discussion. But for what it's worth, I agree with Sam Harris that free will is an illusion.

Dostoyevsky has a great quote about this from "Notes from Underground":
If you remember the Underground Man at one point, somewhere in the first chapter (if I remember correctly) wanted to be thrown out of a window by a cop who didn't give him much attention. So in order to get this cop's attention he stalked him and tried to bump into him out of spite. Why would he bother doing that? I believe for the same reason you engage with normalfags -- the desire to spite them is greater than all others.

Last edited:
I think that only means that your desire to spite them trumps your other desires. As for whether we're free or not, that's a whole different discussion. But for what it's worth, I agree with Sam Harris that free will is an illusion.
You are correct in saying whether or not we are free is besides the point. The point is that a motivating impulse for acting is asserting one's freedom (whether or not one actually has it).
If you remember the Underground Man at one point, somewhere in the first chapter (if I remember correctly) wanted to be thrown out of a window by a cop who didn't give him much attention. So in order to get this cop's attention he stalked him and tried to bump into him out of spite. Why would he bother doing that? I believe for the same reason you engage with normalfags -- the desire to spite them is greater than all others.
The window scene was much bigger than desire. He was guilty of soliciting a prostitute and was resolved to punish himself. It's important to pay attention to the diction, "desire" is a sort of positive reinforcement, but getting thrown out of the window is not a desirable outcome. He realizes this because he never actually goes through with it, he cows out in the end. The motivation is a resolution, as opposed to desire, to assert his freedom to punish himself as a moral being through getting himself thrown out a window.

Good luck with all that

Foids want ugly men dead. Foids need Chad attention

I want to be needed more than wanted. I want my existence to mean something to other humans. But that's never going to happen. All they do is shit on you and want you dead just because of your appearance or if you're in a bad mood. It's brutally over.