Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Pretty pathetic when people devote their time to write a fan fic of you

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
2018 05 26 165140

Context, boyo.
These members on this discord just write stories about me non stop like they have an obsession towards me, I hardly post on there.
One is a happa who literally talks about me
The other is a 16 year old incel in love with Sean opry
One is an Aussie who is smoker and alcoholic who lost his inceldom to a used up drug addict 2/10 roastie whore.

Being a Class B level chess player actually takes some talent, and a lot of effort.

These members on this discord just write stories about me non stop like they have an obsession towards me, I hardly post on there.
One is a happa who literally talks about me
The other is a 16 year old incel in love with Sean opry
One is an Aussie who is smoker and alcoholic who lost his inceldom to a used up drug addict 2/10 roastie whore.
JFL

Yeah because you always talk shit to them on discord lmao

I remember that time you challenged one guy to a discord debate and then got scared and backed off and made excuses

You’re such a troll sometimes

Yeah because you always talk shit to them on discord lmao

I remember that time you challenged one guy to a discord debate and then got scared and backed off and made excuses

You’re such a troll sometimes
What are you talking about I've never back down in a debate, if you can provide proof that I did.

I'm pretty sure we're not interested in your personal life.

Incels.me isn't catfishman23.blogspot.me lmao, get a blog if you want to write about yourself all the time.

You are very wrong here.

Well if you want to find out what he eats for breakfast, when he shits and what he does in his day to day life I'm sure you can PM him and ask all about it.

Well if you want to find out what he eats for breakfast, when he shits and what he does in his day to day life I'm sure you can PM him and ask all about it.

I tried PM him but he has turned that feature of.

I'm pretty sure we're not interested in your personal life.

Incels.me isn't catfishman23.blogspot.me lmao, get a blog if you want to write about yourself all the time.
How am I writing about myself? Just saying how much hate I get.