Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill pretty boys are the ultimate chads

I

Ihatemyself556

Recruit
★★
piss off all you masculine copers, chad does not need muscles, he just needs face, height and abs on an extremely skinny body and slay.

a54ba438f140224896473677b784f392.jpg

24090701-b973e9c6f8edc31021d586706af8525a.jpg

See Chads don't need to workout 8 hours a day to slay, If you think you need to work out to be attractive you are brutually misguided. Working out only works if your fat, guys workout to be healthy, not to get pussy. These guys are very skinny but they have pretty faces with tall height ,abs and a visible jawline and nice fluffy hair. They won the genetic lottery, they'll get more pussy lusting over them than a 5'6 gymcel.

Ofc it's a grey.
What is this gay boy worship?
Nobody said you have to be a roided gym Hulk to be chad anyways.
These guys in the pictures are fit.

Not anything new, incels were among the first group to recognize this , face and height > Muscles :feelsUgh::feelshehe::feelshehe:

face height and being white > muscles
yes and JBW theory :feelshehe::feelshehe: but even then in a closed system where there is no availability of white guys , then face and height works irrespective of any race . For ex : In Asian countries and curryland :feelsthink:

Only if youre white and rich.

Pretty boys are rare
The typical Chad is handsome, tall and muscular.

Tg
Ofc it's a grey.
What is this gay boy worship?
Nobody said you have to be a roided gym Hulk to be chad anyways.
These guys in the pictures are fit.
ey would be considered too thin by redpill copers

No matter what I do I'll always be invisible to vile littered rubbish foids:feelskek::feelskek:

yes and JBW theory :feelshehe::feelshehe: but even then in a closed system where there is no availability of white guys , then face and height works irrespective of any race . For ex : In Asian countries and curryland :feelsthink:

I thought Asian countries preferred thin pretty boys and found muscle unattractive.

I thought Asian countries preferred thin pretty boys and found muscle unattractive.
Not just Asian countries all women prefer the tall, lean, athletic build over being jacked. Body builders get little to no attention from women

JFL I really doubt this one

Not just Asian countries all women prefer the tall, lean, athletic build over being jacked.

That's not what I mean. In Asian countries, they like men that would be considered framecels here, they just have pretty faces. Many of them have such feminine features they can actually pass for attractive women.

Those kinds of pretty boys.

Body builders get little to no attention from women

I'm not talking about hardcore bodybuilders, especially Mr. Universe types. Just men that are fit, natty and have enough muscle and definition they [look like they] can at least deadlift their bodyweight.

piss off all you masculine copers, chad does not need muscles, he just needs face, height and abs on an extremely skinny body and slay.

a54ba438f140224896473677b784f392.jpg
View attachment 596266

24090701-b973e9c6f8edc31021d586706af8525a.jpg

See Chads don't need to workout 8 hours a day to slay, If you think you need to work out to be attractive you are brutually misguided. Working out only works if your fat, guys workout to be healthy, not to get pussy. These guys are very skinny but they have pretty faces with tall height ,abs and a visible jawline and nice fluffy hair. They won the genetic lottery, they'll get more pussy lusting over them than a 5'6 gymcel.
Tall attractive white men will always win whether they have muscles or not

One cope always leads to another

I'd argue masc chads slay more but prettyboys also get many benefits from women