Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pretty Boy Chads slay more then regular Chads, we need a new name for them

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
Pretty boy chads are the ones that make women go "omg he is cute I luv him omg I want to cuddle him!". No clue what to call them tho, Chads are masculine, pretty boy chads have cute feminine features like this dude in the picture, who could be a shitty person but will have girls swarm up on him because "omg his eyez omg so cute i luv his face personality!"

1b65d5e84c58a8f0b6ea0cc1f535642a--gabriel.jpg

Thats Chadlite

They're called "male models."

they are just called "pretty boys" an subgenre of the Chad.

maxresdefault.jpg

Remember Titanic?
It's one of the highest grossing movies of all times because of all the repeated views of femoids who wanted to watch prettyboy Leo non-stop.

Females are hypergamous and chase 8+ men, but I think that what qualifies as an 8 varies. lookism got this wrong with PSL tbh

Alex_Bones said:
maxresdefault.jpg

Remember Titanic?
It's one of the highest grossing movies of all times because of all the repeated views of femoids who wanted to watch prettyboy Leo non-stop.

So fucking accurate, LOL @ anyone who thinks Leonardo DiCaprio is only successful due to his talent, 70% of his early success is his pretty boy looks.

Macualine Chads are prefered during ovulation

Its just called prettyboy, the perfect balance between masculine and feminine features.

incelman said:
Macualine Chads are prefered during ovulation

lol

it's already shifted up from betas during non-ovulation periods to a different sub-type of chad. chads all month long.

TheIncelStaresBack said:
lol

it's already shifted up from betas during non-ovulation periods to a different sub-type of chad. chads all month long.

Chad all year long

pretty boys only get girls under age 18

check out this pretty boy chad how could he ever lose in life.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAP9AF6DCu4

Twinks, just twinks.

the problem with pretty boys is that u have to be short u dont see 6'3"+ pretty boys tbh

It's just modern state sponsored fashion.. if men still pillaging and being awesome then females would be oggling over some mega-chad who would rape those little bieber boy bitches for breakfast.

I am just wondering how the fuck my ugly fag subhuman ass got here. Where in time was it a good idea to look like me??

Dude, straight-up... Most of the guys I see that are slaying skinny chad looking hipsters; a lot of them aren't muscular unlike the stereotypical Chad we think of (a majority of Chads aren't jacked either, lol).

Pretty boys become incels when they cross 30, most femoids don't know this fact.

Young Leo Dicaprio, young Johnny Depp, and the God Francisco Lachowski. We mortals don't stand a chance to these Pretty boys species.

Those can run twink game and attract jbs but agepill hits them hard. Solid frame chad with bone mass can keep destroying whores all the way way into oldcel territory

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back