Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Pretty boy chad wondering why he got 4 millions subscriber

You can see the slav genes. Lifefuel for slavcels.

Broooo, I just checked out this "Beluga" Channel .... pure cancer.
I hate GenZ so much, I'm a 1000% convinced the elites are making us dumber and more feminized on purpose so we can be better slaves.
This world is such a shitshow at this point.

Broooo, I just checked out this "Beluga" Channel .... pure cancer.
I hate GenZ so much, I'm a 1000% convinced the elites are making us dumber and more feminized on purpose so we can be better slaves.
This world is such a shitshow at this point.
Now i wonder the elites wont touch us asians.
Turns out being soy consoomer made asian people spineless thus the elites see us as weaker opponent to tackle. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I think it's just nepotism

Everyone says every generation hates the next one but zoomers are actually just annoying as fuck. This is what growing up on smart phones in a fully feminized society does to you

FR man can't stand these bluepillers

this is not chad lmfao its just some faggot

Chad?

Where?

this is not chad lmfao its just some faggot
My theory that any not deformed white guy here will get called Chad still stands.
People will say Chad slays and normies are betabuxx cucks and then post the normiest looking normie and call him a Chad. I’ve seen this happen a couple dozen times at least.

He looks rice. But beluga is one of those youtubers who appeal to young kids and never shows his face

Tbh. His face could have helped, but his content was popular before he showed his face.

He mogs me in every possible way :feelsrope: