Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Pretending to be in a good mood/just be positive theory

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
Does anyone else try this? I think it's helping me. Kind of a weird psychological effect.

What a great day it is!

Just fake it till you make it br0

Doesn’t work for me tbh, just makes me feel like a delusional madman.

bluepilled way of acting

I try it around others so as not to make it awkward, but it doesn't actually work to make you feel happier, I don't think.

It don't work

I hate frauding

I always show off my real emotions

PMA, PMA, PMA! Positive mental attitude!

I've been doing this and actually feeling pretty decent in the last couple of days. PMA all the way.

I try to force positivity on myself, it doesn't actually make me happy but I have nothing better to do anyway. There's articles saying that it's possible to keep a fake smile long enough to trick your brain into thinking it's not fake, thus releasing dopamine. The articles seem like unreliable sources though.

it works, but gets boring, because I need to avoid all negative media, so all I'm left with is practically children stuff

I always being myself and doesnt work

I'm positive most of the time,so It's pretty useless,tbh.

It works by creating an illusion but it’s very temporary.

I always show off my real emotions
This. May be will work for americancels or europecels, most of them just acting their emotions on public.

tried this before and does nothing but lead to more disapointment as no good ever comes from it

Even if you're really good at pretending to be happy people know there's something off about you. Better to be based af and low inhib in your misery imo.

no i just ldar so i have no reason to be positive