Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Pretending to be happy

HappilySingle

HappilySingle

Captain
★★★★
Despite hating just about every single thing about my life I still somehow pretend to be a normal happy everything is okay human being. I am polite. I actually sometimes pull off not looking like I want to murder the person in front of me, even though in my head, I am constantly fighting not to go ER.

It's like following a script. Wake up. Go to my shit job. Get yelled at by moronic sex heavers all day about why their email doesn't work. I get treated like shit, like my sole purpose in life is to fix their email; which ironically isn't far from the truth seeing as outside of work I don't do shit.

It feels like I am already dead yet I am still alive. Each day I get older and older, each birthday a reminder that I am now one year further away from a youth I never had.

Even if I died today, it wouldn't matter. I'm already dead.

Fuck this hell.

Are you an IT administrator?

I have no reason to pretend to be happy anymore. Who the fuck am I trying to impress? Everybody already wants me dead.

I do too. Fuck people, though, i don't care. I'm not trying to show off or something. If there's some small things and copes that boosts my mood atm I'll go for it, i will laugh and enjoy myself. People know how over it is, and they will feel better seeing you suffer. I lost the battle before i even fought, though i don't want to just sit around and look like i have diarrhea.