Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Pretend to be a foid in the comments

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
I can't handle my loneliness, I am 20 year old man and still havent had a relationship and I want to die.

*pretend to be a foid in the comments*

"Hey ! I used to feel like that all the time until I met my boyfriend ! Trust me, it's all going to be okay if you put yourself out there ! don't be so negative "

"aww sweetie just be more confident you got this!!"

You're beautiful on the inside sweetheart

you deserve it because of the patriarchy and objectification of us, inkwell

It's okay!! I didn't have my first serious relationship until I was 25 (not counting BJ's and one night stands obv)
There's soooo much more to life than sex. I don't know why guys go crazy without getting laid.
Just keep working on yourself and the right person will come by eventually!!!! xoxo

It's okay!! I didn't have my first serious relationship until I was 25 (not counting BJ's and one night stands obv)
There's soooo much more to life than sex. I don't know why guys go crazy without getting laid.
Just keep working on yourself and the right person will come by eventually!!!! xoxo

kekfuel

I can't handle my loneliness, I am 20 year old man and still havent had a relationship and I want to die.

"Why do men... ugh"

Don't worry somebody met her love at 20 or 30 It doesn't matter , I met my husband at 14 and It doesn't matter if you lose you verginity at 15/20/30/50 everyone is different and has his own time :owo:

i hate niggers i hate niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers

Don't worry somebody met her love at 20 or 30 It doesn't matter , I met my husband at 14 and It doesn't matter if you lose you verginity at 15/20/30/50 everyone is different and has his own time :owo:
"Has their own time" - reminds me because its always foids and sex haver males who lost their virginity at 15 who tell us this:feelskek:

Just got my holes stretched, Love doing Orgies on a weekly basis.
Any Naive Sucker willing to wife me up, and provide for me financially?
Must be good with kids too, My 3 boys are in desperate need for a new Father fugure

Love and light!

Sweaty your not entitled to female attention :heart:

I want dog dick in my pussy rn teehee

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

KILL YOURSELF YOU ARE SO FUCKING UGLY NIGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
i hate niggers i hate niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers

*ignores you and whatever you just wrote*

*basically dnr*

*fucks Chad instead and have an abortion meanwhile just for the hobby*