Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Pretend that you're a foid virtue signaling to subhumans

Rapist

Rapist

Had an account here before the Big Bang
★★★★★
I'll go first:
"Teehee, I love short guys. It just so happens that my boyfriend is 6'8 who's on prison surveillance for trying to murder a 5ft Asian man for holding the door for me. He's so innocent and sweet:heart:":foidSoy:

Last edited:
I'll go first:
"Teehee, I love short guys. It just so happens that my boyfriend is 6'8 who's on prison surveillance for trying to murder a 5ft Asian man for holding the door for me. He's so cute and innocent:heart:":foidSoy:
"omg ur 2 inches long? dont worry, its the motion of the ocean, not the size of the boat"

I'll go first:
"Teehee, I love short guys. It just so happens that my boyfriend is 6'8 who's on prison surveillance for trying to murder a 5ft Asian man for holding the door for me. He's so innocent and sweet:heart:":foidSoy:
Id rather not emulate a foid, They stink!

"omg you dont want to marry a single mom? im not asking for a stepfather, im asking for a father that steps up!"

fuck you incel piece of shit

"Just have a good personality! Just be yourself! Sure my boyfriend is 6'1 chad who hits me everyday but that doesn't matter his personality is so good!" :foidSoy:

1st the foid avis now this

troons.is

"Don't worry about John. He is just a guy I met at the gym. He was showing me some glute exercises. Yeah, he may be taller and most muscular than you but I love you." :foidSoy:

*secretly meets up with John*

"show me your dick incel"

"Just have a good personality! Just be yourself! Sure my boyfriend is 6'1 chad who hits me everyday but that doesn't matter his personality is so good!" :foidSoy:
bro so true like one time
i swear
i walk across the street and this super sonic stacy floats right at me like "omg i could smell your personality from across the street, you post on incels.is dont you?"

nigga like, i took 20 showers for 44 days after that always shower guys

1st the foid avis now this

troons.is
THE TRUE HONKLER

"I like you as a friend. Yeah, I'm with that 6'3" guy but he has such a great personality." :foidSoy:

"have you tried tinder?"

"There's nothing wrong with you... It's just... I like White men better... I mean you're not ugly but... never mind... you'll find someone who loves you for who you are"

"im not really a sexual girl, you know?"

"just wait, you will find the right girl, theres someone for everyone. Plenty of fish in the ocean"

the ocean:
iu
iu
iu

"Dear incels. Yes there are women that care a great deal about looks, but that doesn't mean all of them are like that. Some care about personality way more, like me. My boyfriend is a 26 year old obese college dropout who collects Pokemon cards for a living, but I've never loved a man more than him. He's also 6'5 but that's besides the point. Be a good person and develop interesting hobbies and girls will love you. The bar is in hell for crying out loud".

Everybody finds their other half sooner or later

dis y u inkwell

I already got a Boyfriend " sorry but your to Ugly for my taste ( the Part she dosnt say directly )

'Size doesn't matter. My boyfriend has a big dick but he always makes me uncomfortable during sex. My previous boyfriends also had a big dicks and honestly, I would prefer to date guys with a small dicks, it just so happens that I never dated one, teehee' :foidSoy:.

:foidSoy: "yOuRe a GrEaT gUy yOuR fUtUrE WiFe iS gOiNg tO bE sO LuCkY"

It's doesn't matter that statistics show otherwise Asian and Indian men can absolutely date as many women as they want:foidSoy:. I know many 5 foot balding Indian janitors who are married teehee. Remember women can never be racist or wrong, if you are not able to date it's your fault.

"BLOCK AND DELETE"

"Silly incel, you're not going to get a gf by being a misogynistic bigot all the time. Even if you never talk to anyone, we can sense your horrible personality from the other side of the world. Sure my boyfriend who looks like Chris Hemsworth constantly slams my face into a brick wall, but he's just being playful and his amazing personality makes it up for it."

"youre like a brother to me. Teehee"

"Sorry sweety You're not my type but your not ugly theres someone out there for everyone and I'm sure you'll make a woman very happy one day just not me teeeheee "

*Running fast

your not entitled to sex sweaty, no one is

2 mins later :

my chad boyfriend recently hasnt been in the mood for sex, i am so depressed now!!!!

Pretending to be a foid is faggotry so no

"I'm totally into sweet and polite guys, it just happened that my bf is a 6'4 drug-dealer who's been behind bars for 6 years before"

women are humans too you fucking incel

I'll go first:
"OMG YOU ARE SOOOO FUNNAAYYY HAAHAHAHA I WOOOUUUULLLDDD DATE YOU BUT YOU DESERVE WAY GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG SORRY HAHAAHA MY DOG CHOCKED ON SUM SHIT :forcedsmile:HAHAAH BUT EITHER WAY ANY GIRL WOULD BE LUCKY TO HAVE YOUUUUUU OMYYY GOOSHHH KEEP ME ENTERTAINED WHILE I'M GETTING DICKED DOWN BY A DUDE WHO DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO HAVE A MEANINGFUL CONVERSATION WITH MEEEEEYYYY HAHAAHAAH LIFE IS A GAME AND I'M JUST HITTING JACKPOTS BY EXISTING HAHAAAHAHAH BUT YOUR SOOOOO SWEET THOUGHHH I JUST DON'T UNDERSTANNDDDDD HAHAAHAHAHA YOU'LL GET ONE TRUST ME IT'S JUUUUUSSSTTT AROUND THE CORNERRRRRR HAAHAHAHAH KEEP TRYING AND EVENTUALLYYYY" Men have to be born a certain way depending on society and women can just make themselves be something or not they don't even have to try that fucking hard. This concept alone shatters me to my core.

"OMG YOU ARE SOOOO FUNNAAYYY HAAHAHAHA I WOOOUUUULLLDDD DATE YOU BUT YOU DESERVE WAY GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG SORRY HAHAAHA MY DOG CHOCKED ON SUM SHIT :forcedsmile:HAHAAH BUT EITHER WAY ANY GIRL WOULD BE LUCKY TO HAVE YOUUUUUU OMYYY GOOSHHH KEEP ME ENTERTAINED WHILE I'M GETTING DICKED DOWN BY A DUDE WHO DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO HAVE A MEANINGFUL CONVERSATION WITH MEEEEEYYYY HAHAAHAAH LIFE IS A GAME AND I'M JUST HITTING JACKPOTS BY EXISTING HAHAAAHAHAH BUT YOUR SOOOOO SWEET THOUGHHH I JUST DON'T UNDERSTANNDDDDD HAHAAHAHAHA YOU'LL GET ONE TRUST ME IT'S JUUUUUSSSTTT AROUND THE CORNERRRRRR HAAHAHAHAH KEEP TRYING AND EVENTUALLYYYY" Men have to be born a certain way depending on society and women can just make themselves be something or not they don't even have to try that fucking hard. This concept alone shatters me to my core.
You win this for sure:lul::lul::lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back