Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News President of World Jewish Congress calls for Apple and Spotify to remove Kanye's music

because the anime thumbnails used for the mixes YT reccomends me always look cool
they use anime drawn by amateurs from the 2000s or they lower the quality of new ones to give them that 2000s vibe, i like it too
That's the biggest factor I look for in music tbh. Call me a normie idc
shitting on someone for liking normie music IS normie

Last edited:

View: https://youtu.be/2Vyw8W5eCdE

During its inception, it seemed impossible what spotify was offering to the public. It was 2007, the peak of piracy, and with the immense success of sites like BitTorrent, UTorrent, and LimeWire, every magazine and newspaper was predicting the fall of the recorded music industry. Spotify wasn’t supposed to succeed, but the way that it’s founder was able to find the first big investor was just one of the stories that makes you believe there had to be an element of fate to how they were able to make it this far with everything working against them.

@solblue thoughts bhai :feelsaww:

During its inception, it seemed impossible what spotify was offering to the public. It was 2007, the peak of piracy, and with the immense success of sites like BitTorrent, UTorrent, and LimeWire, every magazine and newspaper was predicting the fall of the recorded music industry. Spotify wasn’t supposed to succeed, but the way that it’s founder was able to find the first big investor was just one of the stories that makes you believe there had to be an element of fate to how they were able to make it this far with everything working against them.

i still pirate spotify premium tbh

i still pirate spotify premium tbh
Based. As you should :smonk:

As a response to the growing piracy problem the music industry was facing, Spotify was actually initially intended to offer music fans a free service to cope with, and the engineers behind it were adamant about this, but once the jews got their hands on it, that of course changed

Last edited:
No surprise here. :feelsjuice:

I heard they don’t make any money. Easy short when the recession hits

I thought Jon Stewart's take on Kanye West was pretty based -- let him talk -- let anyone criticizing Jews talk -- and hear them out -- because silencing people makes everything that much more sus.

Of course he's been largely ignored on this point.

Shabbat shalom, Chico
89D8003B A6B2 484B 8299 5FF6B40B516B

WASHINGTON — The president of the World Jewish Congress, Ronald Lauder, gave more than $1 million during the 2016 US presidential campaign to a right-wing non-profit group that targeted voters in swing states with anti-Muslim advertisements.

The Center for Responsive Politics revealed on Thursday that Lauder, the heir to the Estée Lauder fortune, who’s also been a longtime donor to pro-Israel and Republican causes, was among the largest contributors to an ad campaign waged by Secure America Now, according to tax records obtained by the watchdog group.

A spokesman for Lauder said the Reagan-era diplomat began contributing to Secure America Now to “support their work in opposition to the nuclear Iran deal,” but was unaware of its anti-Muslim advertisement campaign.

“He had nothing to do with any of the group’s other activities,” the spokesman told The Times of Israel. “Mr. Lauder has consistently supported interfaith respect and dialogue. He would never be involved with insulting people of faith.”

Throughout the election, the right-wing neoconservative group released three mock advertisements that stoked fears of Muslim influence in the United States. They were designed as mock-travel ads promoting countries supposedly invaded by the Islamic State terror group.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back