Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News President of World Jewish Congress calls for Apple and Spotify to remove Kanye's music

blackraven

blackraven

Laff Dawn Sean
★★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1600632298717810692?t=GU25kAoJBO8KaMLcfCQXtg&s=19

President of the World Jewish Congress Ronald Lauder is calling for Kanye West’s music to be removed from streaming services, saying the rapper is “espousing Nazism” and must be deplatformed

In a letter exclusively obtained by the Post and sent to Apple CEO Tim Cook and Spotify CEO Daniel Ek on Wednesday, Lauder called it “unacceptable that neither Apple Music, nor Spotify have removed Mr. West’s music” as the rapper now known as Ye continues to espouse virulent anti-Semitism

“World Jewish Congress”

So he’s a no one (you would think).

Stupid kike trying to remove the greatest artist of all time off music platforms. What a stupid fucking kike. 109 countries nah man let’s add 196 to it

Last edited:

So much for free speech. At least us YouTube niggas don't have to worry about our music getting stripped away or not being available. Spotify and Apple music normies aren't laughing now

If literal criminals and convinced felons/rapists are allowed by the music companies to stay on there, then I don't see why would Kanye would be removed; it'd just prove wrongthink is somehow more worthy of this complete erasure than actual societally unaccepted crimes. :feelsUgh:

View attachment 684851

So much for free speech. At least us YouTube niggas don't have to worry about our music getting stripped away or not being available. Spotify and Apple music normies aren't laughing now
I’m not giving money to JewTube

Wait do you not use YT music and just play the song as if it were a video :feelsugh:
Of course, but I'll obviously have the music playing in the background while I'm indulging in other copes. Imagine paying for JewTube music when you already have access to the all the music you desire for free jfl

Last edited:
Of course, but I'll obviously play the music in the background while I'm indulging in other copes. Imagine paying for JewTube music jfl
At that point just use Musii

Wait do you not use YT music and just play the song as if it were a video :feelsugh:
I just look up a YT video with the song whenever I want to listen to something (example below)

View: https://youtu.be/pyb13N80DZQ

Idk what the point of paying for shit like spotify and apple music is when you can do this for literally every song and just use AdBlock for free. I guess it’s just for playlists or for totally superficial reasons

I just look up a YT video with the song whenever I want to listen to something (example below)

View: https://youtu.be/pyb13N80DZQ

Idk what the point of paying for shit like spotify and apple music is when you can do this for every song and just use AdBlock. I guess it’s just for playlists or for totally superficial reasons

I turn off my screen or close it when I listen to music. Do you guys just leave the app open and your screen on while playing the playlist

I turn off my screen or close it when I listen to music. Do you guys just leave the app open and your screen on while playing the playlist
Im not much of a phone cuk im usually in my room while listening to music and I don’t own airpods or anything

Im not much of a phone cuk im usually in my room while listening to music and I don’t own airpods or anything
Hmmmm interesting I used to do that in 5th, 6th and 7th grade

Pretty much a free music streaming app that you can those YouTube songs you listen to on
??? nigga the entirety of YT is already free and immediately accessible if you simply use Adblock. You don’t need a third part channel or anything

Last edited:
??? nigga the entirety of YT is already free and immediately accessible if you simply use Adblock. You don’t need a third part channel or anything
Ok? You use Pc I use a phone I can’t play songs and then leave the app like you can do (well now I can with the new update) but i turn off my phone while listening to music. Only streaming services will let me do that

Ok? You use Pc I use a phone I can’t play songs and then leave the app like you can do (well now I can with the new update) but i turn off my phone while listening to music. Only streaming services will let me do that
Didn’t know you were primarily a mobilefag. NTmogs me

Didn’t know you were primarily a mobilefag. NTmogs me
I’m non NT and have a severe phone addiction ID rather be a pcfag but my Pc sucks

Shabbat shalom, Chico

I see

Don't we all?

Over for poorcels
Hehe funny story actually I used to have a good Pc but my dumbsss broke it when I was 11 cuz of a rage quit. It was too expensive to repair though

Hehe funny story actually I used to have a good Pc but my dumbsss broke it when I was 11 cuz of a rage quit. It was too expensive to repair though
That's pretty autistic ngl. I couldn't even dream of having my own PC at that age, better yet one that wasn't some shitty second hand laptop my mom bought as the family computer

That's pretty autistic ngl. I couldn't even dream of having my own PC at that age, better yet one that wasn't some shitty second hand laptop my mom bought as the family computer
Yea I had some anger issues starting to come in cuz of hormones. But yea a lot of the computers in my home ID either get a virus on it by accident or punch it. That’s what happens when a 8-10 year old tries to look for lost media on sketchy websites

Yea I had some anger issues starting to come in cuz of hormones. But yea a lot of the computers in my home ID either get a virus on it by accident or punch it. That’s what happens when a 8-10 year old tries to look for lost media on sketchy websites
lol you were terminally online at 8 years old? Jfc I think I would be more mentally scarred than I already am if I spent my time browsing questionable websites instead of playing my DS with my little brother and drawing dumb pictures of Nintendo characters

lol you were terminally online at 8 years old? Jfc I think I would be more mentally scarred than I already am if I spent my time browsing questionable websites instead of playing my DS and drawing pictures of Nintendo characters
Yea lol. It wasn’t too bad compared to some of the people I interacted with when I was 11 or 12. I still went outside and did shit but I liked making lists of cartoons and stuff online.

Yea lol. It wasn’t too bad compared to some of the people I interacted with when I was 11 or 12.
Wow. It never even began for our generation
I still went outside and did shit but I liked making lists of cartoons and stuff online.
Oh, you weren't too far gone then

Wow. It never even began for our generation

Oh, you weren't too far gone then
Yea our generation started social media very early

what are you talking about? youtube takes down music all the time, it also takes dmca cuck many remixes and samples (like pissy pampers), also full albums are only available in certain countries

Spat all over my screen when I looked at the face of this Jewish pig

what are you talking about? youtube takes down music all the time, it also takes dmca cuck many remixes and samples (like pissy pampers),
Despite this, it's still the platform which has the largest library of music by far. Songs and albums can be reuploaded which also helps massively. It's typically pretty uncommon for me not to be able to access a song, even if it's DMCA'd
also full albums are only available in certain countries
A song or video not being available in my country is a problem I don't run into often. I wouldn't say it's widespread enough to make YT a worse experience in regards to streaming music, but maybe that's because I don't really dig around or venture outside of my tastes and mostly stick to widely appealing, easily accessible stuff
(like pissy pampers),
Only real niggas know the pain of tirelessly searching for the one version of pissy pamper which wasn't either an extended loop of the first 20 seconds of the song, or a shitty remix with random verses from completely unrelated songs from different rappers slapped on

View attachment 684851

Damn nigga you back

Damn nigga you back
Ye, I started actively posting again in like November. I didn't think anyone would notice or care that I was gone, but you're the first one who's mentioned my absence

Ye, I started actively posting again in like November. I didn't think anyone would notice or care that I was gone, but you're the first one who's mentioned my absence
I'm quite good at noticing things but sadly people don't seem to appreciate it when I point out my observations :feelsbadman:

I'm quite good at noticing things but sadly people don't seem to appreciate it when I point out my observations :feelsbadman:
I feel like I'm better than most at noticing autistically subtle things in general tbh. Most people don't really think too deeply about the entertainment they engage with, better yet analyze it, so it's only natural they can't acknowledge when others are able to

Despite this, it's still the platform which has the largest library of music by far. Songs and albums can be reuploaded which also helps massively. It's typically pretty uncommon for me not to be able to access a song, even if it's DMCA'd
its not the biggest platform
maybe biggest normie platform
but when u get into torrenting sites and forums u find waaaaaay more
A song or video not being available in my country is a problem I don't run into often.
ye cuz u live in the usa, when drake uploaded his newest album u guys had the whole album on his yt channel while for the rest of us we only had the main songs, so have to watch those lyrics vids to listen to them
Only real niggas know the pain of tirelessly searching for the one version of pissy pamper which wasn't either an extended loop of the first 20 seconds of the song, or a shitty remix with random verses from completely unrelated songs from different rappers slapped on
it gets taken down on yt and soudncloud all the fucking time

thankfully vimeo dont give a shit and the original song has been sitting there for the past 2y

View: https://vimeo.com/497383450

If literal criminals and convinced felons/rapists are allowed by the music companies to stay on there, then I don't see why would Kanye would be removed; it'd just prove wrongthink is somehow more worthy of this complete erasure than actual societally unaccepted crimes. :feelsUgh:
The Jews are pussy stuck up snobs that deserved to be genocided for real. This time the job must be finished and 66 gorgzillion

Oy Vey, Shut It Down

Like, I've literally called out alts on this forum just by my ability to notice the specific characteristics and patterns of speech that they use. It surprises me that few other users seem to recognize those kinds of details because they're pretty clear if you've been on this forum long enough. .is was like my second home at one point. I really felt connected to this place, so I noticed these things
its not the biggest platform
maybe biggest normie platform
but when u get into torrenting sites and forums u find waaaaaay more
Oh yeah, I forgot torrenting was a thing
ye cuz u live in the usa, when drake uploaded his newest album u guys had the whole album on his yt channel while for the rest of us we only had the main songs, so have to watch those lyrics vids to listen to them
Lyric videos are more than good enough. Her Loss was mid anyway, so you're weren't missing out on much :feelsjuice:
it gets taken down on yt and soudncloud all the fucking time

thankfully vimeo dont give a shit and the original song has been sitting there for the past 2y

View: https://vimeo.com/497383450

>[feat. Lil Uzi Vert, Young Nudy & A$AP Rocky]

these days im mainly listening to DnB and UK jungle music
lol I tried getting into jungle the other day because the anime thumbnails used for the mixes YT reccomends me always look cool, but I couldn't really see the appeal. Melodic/liquid drum and bass is catchier and more digestible. That's the biggest factor I look for in music tbh. Call me a normie idc

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back