Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over President Elect John Biden pick 1st Foid to be Director of National Intelligence

• Thread starter Deleted member 16390
  • Start date
Deleted member 16390

Deleted member 16390

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
-
President-Elect Biden Announces Cabinet Picks: Live Updates - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Notably absent from the stage was Mr. Biden’s pick to serve as defense secretary. There was no mention of who might fill that post, although Michèle Flournoy, the Pentagon’s top official under President Barack Obama, is seen as a top candidate.

“The team meets this moment,” Mr. Biden said of those present.

He highlighted a number of “firsts” on the team, including Avril Haines, a former deputy director of the C.I.A, who would be the first woman to serve as director of national intelligence if she is confirmed, and Alejandro Mayorkas, who would be the first Latino and first immigrant to lead the Department of Homeland Security.

This is bad for ugly , low status burgercels, they will be hunted and interrogated bi the millions and possible get waterboarded if they are really ugly. any survivors will be sent to secret reeducation camps to be cucks and simps.

A Latino DHS Director is bad for black cels, mean burgerland will be flooded with Central and South American drug cartels, sex trafficking gangs, and millions of serfs taking jobs from blacks.

Also ethnic cleansing of blacks bi Mexicans in the Tex Mex region will increase 10 folds, ( area from southern cal to Louisiana border)

Last edited:
You mean "Joe" Biden OP?

Yeah i don't like this horseshit of just picking people because of their gender or race. Completely hypocritical and technically just racist/sexist against white men. Just because white men did the job historically doesn't mean another qualified white man should get bumped out to fill a diversity quota. This happens all across the employment market now. I should legally change my name to "Sir 5'2 Balding Indian Janitor" just so my resume doesn't get dumped right away for having an obvious white male name thus not meeting diverity quotas.

Last edited:
Blacks will decrease

Compton is mostly Hispanic now

Blacks will decrease

Compton is mostly Hispanic now
Y’all have that rapper that got shot by that agent that posed as some gangbanger there his name was nipsey right? Oh yeah BLM might become an after thought

You mean "Joe" Biden OP?

Yeah i don't like this horseshit of just picking people because of their gender or race. Completely hypocritical and technically just racist/sexist against white men. Just because white men did the job historically doesn't mean another qualified white man should get bumped out to fill a diversity quota. This happens all across the employment market now. I should legally change my name to "Sir 5'2 Balding Indian Janitor" just so my resume doesn't get dumped right away for having an obvious white male name thus not meeting diverity quotas.
yes, Joe, i dont get passionate about politics , only enough to be aware how bad it will mess me up, so the names eludes me lolz

Get ready for Ameristan

yeah this site will not last for much longer . . . unless they start giving us free weapons in a deliberate scheme to prop up the military-industrial complex

his staff is basically the entire Obama staff, JFL at Americans thinking they have choice when it's the same rich jews who pass power back and forth every 4-8 years

Russia is not friendly towards incels, but they might help this site just to take a jab at the USA.
That's what I mean. The entire reason why they helped Snowden out was to fuck with America. We are the free dissident trolls Russia needs.

his staff is basically the entire Obama staff, JFL at Americans thinking they have choice when it's the same rich jews who pass power back and forth every 4-8 years
Trump was an anomaly.
If Clinton wasn't so hated and unpopular she would have won.
Biden wasn't hated as much and he won.

Whether it's fraud, a shifting electorate whatever.
The America the founders had in mind isn't the same as the America today. What policies and attitude would get a person elected today is different than even a decade previous.
Trump barely won in 2016 while his policies on immigration would have been much less controversial among both parties in the 1990s and earlier.

Last edited:
You mean "Joe" Biden OP?

No use, Bald 5' 2" Indian Janitor is hated by everyone equally, it would barely land you anywhere instead people will say you stink of curry

Lifefuel for accelerationistcels

Is it over boys? :kys:
Idk it wasn't over even when there was the Obama/Biden administration for 8 years from 2009 to 2017
But that was before incels were more well known by others and there wasn't so much hysteria about online "misogyny".

Idk it wasn't over even when there was the Obama/Biden administration for 8 years from 2009 to 2017
But that was before incels were more well known by others and there wasn't so much hysteria about online "misogyny".
A woman as the director of intelligence seems dangerous for the online incel community. I’m wary of site shutdowns or data audits based on red flag laws

A woman as the director of intelligence seems dangerous for the online incel community. I’m wary of site shutdowns or data audits based on red flag laws
You weren't wary even though many feminist leaning males could have been director of intelligence previously?
It plays into society's hands to be worried just because a woman is now in charge of some government post and consciously or not start to self censor or stop participating in these communities.

If you don't want this site shutdown or data audits based on red flag laws this site should do its best to distance itself from encouraging violence or ER and AM even if it's "ironic".
That's true whether a woman or a man is in charge of some government post that could "crack down" on online incel communities.

Last edited:
No use, Bald 5' 2" Indian Janitor is hated by everyone equally, it would barely land you anywhere instead people will say you stink of curry

They have to at least confirm my curry assness and would be more willing to at least chance it on SJW merit. White is auto-bust with diversity protocols in place

>foid
>intelligence

just give power to incompetent oblivious whores bro. A mentally unstable retard that cant forumlate a proper sentence due to late stage dementia now run this country. He will be controlled by his extremest foid cabinet that will push their feminist agenda on everyone and eventually the first and second amendment will get removed.

why the fuck did i have to be born during these times.

Last edited:
They have to at least confirm my curry assness and would be more willing to at least chance it on SJW merit. White is auto-bust with diversity protocols in place
No sjw shit for curries, left all around the world hates curries be Islamic or Spic instead :feelsEhh:

No sjw shit for curries, left all around the world hates curries be Islamic or Spic instead :feelsEhh:
Of course they hate them. But only with their mind, can't put it on paper

Of course they hate them. But only with their mind, can't put it on paper
You are better off putting yourself as having latino ancestry. A lot of latinos can have lighter colored skin and look white.

Also in jobs and college admissions Asian males be they east or south asian descent never get any preference.
They don't have to put it onto paper. They can just dismiss your resume in favor of a more ideal candidate.

This should be a lesson for incels who sya
Muhh politics is cope bro

Russia is not friendly towards incels, but they might help this site just to take a jab at the USA.
Incels can hire hoookers in russ
Incels can work and live without haveing to be bombarded by foid propoganda 24/7
Incels don't have to worry about false rape alligations and white knights in russ