Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Presenting überchad

rabitter

rabitter

Incel Blanquist
★★★★
q37hKe9.jpg

Someone catfish ethnic roasties with this guy. Calling @catfishman23

Since it's literally impossible for him not to get pussy thrown at him no matter what he does, that proves the blackpill.

Eye area + hair are everything.

Someone morph him into baldcel with shitty eyes and you will see what I mean

That mandible mogs my entire life tbh

Eye area + hair are everything.

Someone morph him into baldcel with shitty eyes and you will see what I mean

COPE. Race is everything. Morph him into having brown skin and he automatically goes down by 3 points.

COPE. Race is everything. Morph him into having brown skin and he automatically goes down by 3 points.
COPE. His eye area and color with brown skin would halo him even more

this guy makes asian women wet just by being alive

He's blonde. Women do not want to date him according to some roastie site LebaneseCel posted half hour ago.

He's blonde. Women do not want to date him according to some roastie site LebaneseCel posted half hour ago.
Its not just black and white, there are always exceptions and that fact that dark hair has more sex appeal doesnt mean that some blondeguy who mogs with eyes and other features wont get laid compared to darkhaired one.

Its not just black and white, there are always exceptions and that fact that dark hair has more sex appeal doesnt mean that some blondeguy who mogs with eyes and other features wont get laid compared to darkhaired one.
I guess it's the same way I like girls with dark hair, but I won't say no to a hot blonde.

that guy would wipe tinder in any location

Need more pictures to catfish with him

Come cfm, do something hardcore with him

I have a similar jawline underneath my facial fat which doesn't go away no matter what I have done