Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Present your most controversial blackpill theories here.

A

AvPDcel

Least favourite child.
Post your most controversial blackpilled takes here (with evidence, if you wish). *Avoid the JBpill because mods are funny about it.

I'll start. I think low IQ people are moggers. Low IQ people are much less likely to virgins. Low IQ people have the welfare state to support them, as well as lots of positive representation in the media. They are also less likely to suffer from anxiety disorders and depression. The low IQ pill also fits well with the racepill.

As you can see, having 60 IQ makes you more than 2x as likely to have had sex than a 130 IQ person. 60 IQ is literally intellectual disability level.

Last edited:
i think it is just about the will to fuck n we lack it somehow.....the sheer number of exceptions of foids with ugly/short/niggas etc etc attests that

FUCK NIGGERS

i think it is just about the will to fuck n we lack it somehow.....the sheer number of exceptions of foids with ugly/short/niggas etc etc attests that
Lacking willpower could be a contributing factor, imo there's much more to it though. No doubt many brocels can't get sex off their mind.

Lacking willpower could be a contributing factor, imo there's much more to it though. No doubt many brocels can't get sex off their mind.
i do acknowledge the hierarchy tho....it doesnt mena shit if u fuck a foid when we got 10/10 gods cuz if she sees them u r cucked

Personality definitely isn't as small a factor in getting a foid to fuck you as some incels make it out to be

But still I do think that many of us, especially regular posters here, are genuinely frozen out due to the blackpill and no amount of personality will save us

these threads are always where bluepillers come out of the woodwork

NT doesn't matter. People who Always blame mental illnesses are subhumans in denial

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back