Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Present female attention and using incel related sites in the mix.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
I don’t understand why men that get present female attention feel the need to use incel sites. I mean, are they just making a mockery of actual incels or just attention seeking?

Its actually society.
They allow normfags to do that.

Of course, the all seeing eye sees everything. Society is society and society will never change the way society is.

dont get it either, just fuck ur bitch and leave us alone

The feeling of superiority and venting here is what attracts them probably.

Of course, the all seeing eye sees everything. Society is society and society will never change the way society is.
which society, and where

which society, and where
This current society where societies are the most prominent parts of society. Like for example nowadays there is alot of degeneracy in society which the previous and the previous and the previous society didnt really allow to happen.

This current society where societies are the most prominent parts of society. Like for example nowadays there is alot of degeneracy in society which the previous and the previous and the previous society didnt really allow to happen.
I see.

Fakecels are faggots. @WithoutMe, present female attention compared to not getting any at all or never being able to get any again like you use to be able to.

Fakecels are faggots. @WithoutMe, present female attention compared to not getting any at all or never being able to get any again like you use to be able to.
well said my lord. high IQ

This is actually proof that we have great personality and people want to hang out with us where looks aren't a factor.

If we had horrible personality, no one would come here to LARP.

This is actually proof that we have great personality and people want to hang out with us where looks aren't a factor.

If we had horrible personality, no one would come here to LARP.
I see your point man.