Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Prepping general

Nagger

Nagger

NachtaktiverVergewaltiger
★★★
So unless you've been living under a rock you realize that there is a war brewing. It's almost guaranteed to happen at this point... BRICS vs NATO.
Anyhow most of us being of draft age we'll be prime candidates to be sent to war, that's why I think everyone should get prepped. A few weeks worth of food and water and also a bug out bag.
The chances of Russian missiles hitting us are low, the real danger is probably going to come from our respective governments trying to get us to the front lines. Therefore I think that this topic should be discussed more.

I personally have eaten all of my preps because it's more convenient than going to the store and I hate shopping.
Anyhow no more excuses for me. I still have loads of rice, I'll have to get more canned goods with that. My BOB is pretty much ready to go, however I need to do some wild camping. What about all of you?

So unless you've been living under a rock you realize that there is a war brewing. It's almost guaranteed to happen at this point... BRICS vs NATO.
Anyhow most of us being of draft age we'll be prime candidates to be sent to war, that's why I think everyone should get prepped. A few weeks worth of food and water and also a bug out bag.
The chances of Russian missiles hitting us are low, the real danger is probably going to come from our respective governments trying to get us to the front lines. Therefore I think that this topic should be discussed more.

I personally have eaten all of my preps because it's more convenient than going to the store and I hate shopping.
Anyhow no more excuses for me. I still have loads of rice, I'll have to get more canned goods with that. My BOB is pretty much ready to go, however I need to do some wild camping. What about all of you?
If society collapses I'm Buddha maxxing and sitting under a tree until I starve to death. This reality is not worth fighting for

Cannot relate. I live in Arizona.

Buckets of feedstore wheat bro...

Buckets of feedstore wheat bro...
How are you going to cook that if they will be rationing electricity? You need dried grains for your long term food preps, don't get me wrong, however I envision a future outlined in a memo of the german government, where you'll be forced to contribute to the war effort.

this isn't everything but you can research it on your own. They are basically going to force you to either work to produce shit for the war or you are going to get drafted. You'll be dependent on the state with your food because it will get rationed.

War is cope you consistently beat some of the best generals of the time and get killed by your own soldiers whilst winning because muh wives

it's probably gonna go nuclear eventually so I would plan on some sort of shelter

underground insulates you from radiation well

I think you raise a good point, that is the most likely danger and way to die, is a mandatory draft

As a NEET living with my parents not much prepping I feel like I can do

How are you going to cook that if they will be rationing electricity?
You can cold sprout it, or you can soak, or boil it like mush/oatmeal. Or bake it like standard bread. Or fry it like eggs. Or ferment the sprouts...
You need dried grains for your long term food preps, don't get me wrong,
That's what raw wheat is... A dried grain.
however I envision a future outlined in a memo of the german government, where you'll be forced to contribute to the war effort.

this isn't everything but you can research it on your own. They are basically going to force you to either work to produce shit for the war or you are going to get drafted. You'll be dependent on the state with your food because it will get rationed.
They think they can do that in ussa too. However, a knowledge of the sea of wild plant foods that are surrendering everyone is handy.

There's literally no where except Arctic, that you can go, without easy good food within 5'/2m of you.

There's literally no where except Arctic, that you can go, without easy good food within 5'/2m of you.
Have you ever tried to survive on foraged plants and shrooms? In the warmer seasons it is doable, still shitty because greens are mostly fiber and shrooms are dependent on the weather an terrain. Honestly hunting for mushrooms could be less calorically beneficial than doing fuck all all day. I'm not telling you what to do, however I feel like everyone needs some food that is good to eat as it is.

You can cold sprout it, or you can soak
You are right, I forgot about that. "Between the lines of drift" was a based book and the guy basically lived off of hunting and stealing wheat from a silo. In order to avoid detection he sprouted it. Anyhow from a prepper point of view his book is pure gold, I'd invite every brocel to read it. He was a cool guy that blew up a couple of abortion mills and also sabotaged the olympics.

Have you ever tried to survive on foraged plants and shrooms? In the warmer seasons it is doable, still shitty because greens are mostly fiber and shrooms are dependent on the weather an terrain. Honestly hunting for mushrooms could be less calorically beneficial than doing fuck all all day. I'm not telling you what to do, however I feel like everyone needs some food that is good to eat as it is.
Trees.... "Many parts of the pine tree are edible..." (Cambium and leaves year round) Euell gibbons... Also there's micro
-trapping. Birds, rats, etc...

To eat a rats/mice (American Indian style) simply toss the whole dead rat into a fire to burn off all the fur.

When it plumps up (due to internal gasses) squeeze the literal shit out of it and place it on the side of the fire to slowly dry...

Pound it up into a powder and add it to soups and stuff.

Boiled rats are very bland and require seasonings. (I ate one! A field rat... Very bland

You are right, I forgot about that. "Between the lines of drift" was a based book and the guy basically lived off of hunting and stealing wheat from a silo. In order to avoid detection he sprouted it. Anyhow from a prepper point of view his book is pure gold, I'd invite every brocel to read it. He was a cool guy that blew up a couple of abortion mills and also sabotaged the olympics.
There's no "oly" (cheap American beer) for my (televised) Olympics!