Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Preparedness in women

• Thread starter Deleted member 34301
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34301

Self-banned
-
Preparedness is a biological phenomenon that is observed in rats when you apply pavlovian conditioning by giving them electrical shocks (see Seligman, Öhman and Erikson). If you place two rats in front of each other and give a shock through the floor, the rat will go into fight-flight mode and will see the other rat as the cause of the shock, and thus attack it. This is called preparedness.

I realize in women this is exactly the same. A women will feel inner discomfort which can be caused by anything such as hunger, bodily pains, surprise, annoyance, sexual dissatisfaction, boredom, understimulation, etc.

Because women are not necessarily good at being aware of their emotions and what causes it (poor introception and introspection), preparedness will trigger. They will then shift the blame to a male, often their boyfriends, and lash out at them. This explains why girls seem to start arguments over virtually nothing. They are disturbed by an inner sensation which they are not aware of, and as a result they think a male attacked them. This is an example of preparedness in women.

Last edited:
They also get feisty when they go without Chad's dick for too long.

High IQ. Very intriguing.

Water is wet

Note that this also explains why after women are consoled by their boyfriends, they often don't know/can't remember why they got mad in the first place.

Note that this also explains why after women are consoled by their boyfriends, they often don't know/can't remember why they got mad in the first place.
Foids are imperfect mortal creatures that have their own selfish self-interests. Don't let their pretty faces fool you.

Mother Nature on the other hand is truly beautiful, pure, innocent, will always be there for you, ready to take you within its motherly embrace, and will never cheat on you.
215CB1EA 9DC2 4E11 8D05 6793A8AD513A

Foids are imperfect mortal creatures that have their own selfish self-interests. Don't let their pretty faces fool you.

Mother Nature on the other hand is truly beautiful, pure, innocent, will always be there for you, ready to take you within its motherly embrace, and will never cheat on you.
View attachment 493546
Naturemaxxing is always a good antidote against the chaos of soyciety

Naturemaxxing is always a good antidote against the chaos of soyciety
The deep blue sea beneath a lightly clouded blue sky on a bright sunny summer afternoon > any mortal foid made of flesh and blood
BD104B12 AA7A 4A33 9D0F ED48F11D864F

Correct. Largely because like you said they have
poor introception and introspection
But it's also the fact they're generally passive. In a way, they're waiting for something to happen to them, which is why they get bored easily, project, and feel no shame once they cheat on their bfs (just scared of the consequences).

Cope. A lot of generalisations and no facts. Women just behave badly around nonchad males and disrespect them just for fun or out of boredom kek

Correct. Largely because like you said they have

But it's also the fact they're generally passive. In a way, they're waiting for something to happen to them, which is why they get bored easily, project, and feel no shame once they cheat on their bfs (just scared of the consequences).
Yes this is a good observation. In some way they hold men also accountable for understimulation. That is why men are expected to be funny for women.
Cope. A lot of generalisations and no facts. Women just behave badly around nonchad males and disrespect them just for fun or out of boredom kek
No it's not cope. Rats are genetically extremely similar to humans, and in the neurobiology literature they make lots of hypotheses to how humans work based on experiments on rats. At worst it is anthropomorphization, but I think the similarities are obvious.

Also your view of "just behave badly" doesn't offer a biological account at all

Last edited:
Yes this is a good observation. In some way the hold men also accountable for understimulation. That is why men are expected to be funny for women.

No it's not cope. Rats are genetically extremely similar to humans, and in the neurobiology literature they make lots of hypotheses to how humans work based on experiments on rats. At worst it is anthropomorphization, but I think the similarities are obvious.
Teracope for atheist :feelsclown::feelsclown:

Teracope for atheist :feelsclown::feelsclown:
According to your theory women wouldn't seek out arguments with chad boyfriends and lash out at them? Why do you think chads are so quick to pump and dump

High iq another reason to consider women less evolved than men

How is rat behavior extremely similar to humans when they are rodents and not primates (or even great apes).

How is rat behavior extremely similar to humans when they are rodents and not primates (or even great apes).
99% of genes are the same, they are both mammals, the brain structures are very similar (except no neocortex for the rat) and rats also display social behaviour. Besides doing primate experiments, rats are probably the best comparison

99% of genes are the same, they are both mammals, the brain structures are very similar (except no neocortex for the rat) and rats also display social behaviour. Besides doing primate experiments, rats are probably the best comparison
Social behavior varies widely among mammals.

Dogs for example aren't going to behave the same way as a cat.

Social behavior varies widely among mammals.

Dogs for example aren't going to behave the same way as a cat.
That's true, but I think for the case of preparedness it could be the same because it concerns stimulus processing at the level of the thalamus, which is a lower order cortical area, so it should be similar for humans and rats. If you are talking about complex higher order behaviour like the cat and the dog then you're right

That's true, but I think for the case of preparedness it could be the same because it concerns stimulus processing at the level of the thalamus, which is a lower order cortical area, so it should be similar for humans and rats. If you are talking about complex higher order behaviour like the cat and the dog then you're right
How is preparedness presented in female animals given that they aren't overtly emotional or rational creatures like us?

How is preparedness presented in female animals given that they aren't overtly emotional or rational creatures like us?
I think seligman used both male and female rats, and they both attack the other rat upon administring the shock. So this is a really instinctive response, involving things like the amygdala and thalamus. I think this could manifest in the same way as humans because at that cortical level we are very similar. But from experience it seems obvious that human males and females have a difference in emotion regulation of preparedness (and emotion regulation in general). For instance in psychology you can also see that women are more prone to borderline personality disorder and "splitting". Which to me is a mechanism that seems an awful lot like a failed relugation of the preparedness response

I think seligman used both male and female rats, and they both attack the other rat upon administring the shock. So this is a really instinctive response, involving things like the amygdala and thalamus. I think this could manifest in the same way as humans because at that cortical level we are very similar. But from experience it seems obvious that human males and females have in difference in emotion regulation of preparedness. For instance in psychology you can also see that women are more prone to borderline personality disorder and "splitting". Which to me is a mechanism that seems an awful lot like a failed relugation of the preparedness response
Seems to me the rats just reacted the same way to each other regardless of their sex, and not just that there's a sex difference in that aspect.

Seems to me the rats just reacted the same way to each other regardless of their sex, and not just that there's a sex difference in that aspect.
For rats it is the same, but in humans I think for women the preparedness response is much pronounced than for men. Which points to a different way of emotion regulation, which would happen in the higher order areas like the neocortex

For rats it is the same, but in humans I think for women the preparedness response is much pronounced than for men. Which points to a different way of emotion regulation, which would happen in the higher order areas like the neocortex
In other words human females have higher mental fragility than males while human males have better resilience to stress.

Or we have superior brains and we can achieve much higher thinking than foids, while foid's brains are more primitive.

In other words human females have higher mental fragility than males while human males have better resilience to stress.

Or we have superior brains and we can achieve much higher thinking than foids, while foid's brains are more primitive.
Right. In the same sense that women are often compared to infants, so I think this a biological argument for that comparison.

Right. In the same sense that women are often compared to infants, so I think this a biological argument for that comparison.
Yeah, foids need men to give them order in their lives because foids can't cope by themselves.

The fact that foids are more prone to mental illness is worrisome. Especially now since they are given rights and are expected to act and do things as men in modern society, and that most foids are by themselves since feminism has convinced them that they don't need a man and that they should not marry. This is why single motherhood does not go well for her children.

Personally, I wouldn't want to be in an LTR with a foid who has a mental illness as they can be destructive and go into outbursts for no reason and I'd rather not deal with that. I want a foid who is sane.

Last edited:
Yeah, foids need men to give them order in their lives because foids can't cope by themselves.

The fact that foids are more prone to mental illness is worrisome. Especially now since they are given rights and are expected to act and do things as men in modern society, and that most foids are by themselves since feminism has convinced them that they don't need a man and that they should not marry. This is why single motherhood does not go well for her children.

Personally, I wouldn't want to be in an LTR with a foid who has a mental illness as they can be destructive and go into outbursts for no reason and I'd rather not deal with that. I want a foid who is sane.
Yes that's true, women are much more prone to attachment problems than men, which is well documented in psychiatry but it is not taken into account in lawmaking. This is an example of a clash between the societal liberal ideals on the one hand and biology and psychology on the other hand. It gives women more freedom than they know how to deal with and in the end it ends up being unhealthy for them. This is why feminism is ultimately destructive

Yes that's true, women are much more prone to attachment problems than men, which is well documented in psychiatry but it is not taken into account in lawmaking. This is an example of a clash between the societal liberal ideals on the one hand and biology and psychology on the other hand. It gives women more freedom than they know how to deal with and in the end it ends up being unhealthy for them. This is why feminism is ultimately destructive
Yeah, ruling in favor of foids when it comes to divorce cases and child custody is a disaster.

Preparedness is a biological phenomenon that is observed in rats when you apply pavlovian conditioning by giving them electrical shocks (see Seligman, Öhman and Erikson). If you place two rats in front of each other and give a shock through the floor, the rat will go into fight-flight mode and will see the other rat as the cause of the shock, and thus attack it. This is called preparedness.

I realize in women this is exactly the same. A women will feel inner discomfort which can be caused by anything such as hunger, bodily pains, surprise, annoyance, sexual dissatisfaction, boredom, understimulation, etc.

Because women are not necessarily good at being aware of their emotions and what causes it (poor introception and introspection), preparedness will trigger. They will then shift the blame to a male, often their boyfriends, and lash out at them. This explains why girls seem to start arguments over virtually nothing. They are disturbed by an inner sensation which they are not aware of, and as a result they think a male attacked them. This is an example of preparedness in women.
they are wild beasts and they must be controlled

they are wild beasts and they must be controlled
They have a remarkably animalistic character, which is probably a reason that in symbology the feminine is often associated with 'chaos' and the masculine with 'order'

Very good and High IQ post

They have a remarkably animalistic character, which is probably a reason that in symbology the feminine is often associated with 'chaos' and the masculine with 'order'
Yeah hard vouch on that animalistic character. You can see within their women hierarchies how in tune they are with their primal instincts, they physically act like animals in terms of their body language, reactions to certain people, etc. They are still living in stone age yet they get the same power as men JFL

Exactly. I read some books about the effects of digital media in the brain and rats were common in experiments. For example they found out that stress exists when one has no control over something. The books were all written by a well-know neurologist in Germany. With the rat experiments he explained why people behave the way they do.

Exactly. I read some books about the effects of digital media in the brain and rats were common in experiments. For example they found out that stress exists when one has no control over something. The books were all written by a well-know neurologist in Germany. With the rat experiments he explained why people behave the way they do.
That's interesting. I know that Panksepp is a big researcher for emotions and he used rats in his main research. Can you recall the name of the german neurologist?

That's interesting. I know that Panksepp is a big researcher for emotions and he used rats in his main research. Can you recall the name of the german neurologist?
His name is Manfred Spitzer, a neuroscientist, psychiatrist and author. He is presentations in english which can be found on youtube. Very interesting.

His name is Manfred Spitzer, a neuroscientist, psychiatrist and author. He is presentations in english which can be found on youtube. Very interesting.
Thanks! I vaguely remember hearing of him. I see he has a few books in english and it seems he writes about a wide array of topics. He seems really knowledgeable

bump:blackpill: reading material for greycels

foids are hardwirred

Interesting theory.

Clear and well delivered.
Based:feelsjuice:

Good post. What's worst is how soyciety gives women a total pass at doing this BS.

Bumping an old thread of mine for greycels