Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Prepare yourselves to be hunted by other men in the streets

"Proposals from the report include addressing incel culture through educational efforts, providing trauma-informed training to all members of the police force, and increasing the utilization of visually recorded interviews led by sexual offenses liaison officers."

FUCK THE POLICE FEDS IF YOU READ ME SUCK MY DICK

Proposals from the report include addressing incel culture through educational efforts
It's happening boyos, just as i predicted. Forced feminist indoctrination for incels soon.

:foidSoy:<PoliCel, i found an incel! Right there!!

:soy::soy::soy::soy: <You're surrounded, hands up!:feels: < I hate the AntiChrist i hate the AntiChrist!

THEY WILL NOT TAKE THE BLACKPILL FROM ME!!!

cover10.jpg

"the largest incel sites had grown from 114,420 monthly visits to 638,505"

we are becoming more powerful, and the weak merely fear our strength.

Can't wait for Sherlock Holmes lookin ass scotland yard professor layton looking ass faggot british cops to arrest incels

Man says: It's over for geezercels! on Scottish land in 2023, colorized
Eb7a4fba53d6b5c379ba1ea4143052be

Damn near every man would already be hunting them if they didn’t have a vagina

At this rate, soon we'll be forced to wear a star on our clothes to show our inceldom to the rest of the world

THEY WILL NOT TAKE THE BLACKPILL FROM ME!!!
Can't wait for when they track incels, kidnapp them from their homes, remove all testosterone from them and completely turn them into a docile, weak, bluepilled man with extensive drugging, mind wipe and shock therapy.

I hope so. Perhaps some copcels will stand up to their fellows for his Incel brothers.

Can't wait for when they track incels, kidnapp them from their homes, remove all testosterone from them and completely turn them into a docile, weak, bluepilled man with extensive drugging, mind wipe and shock therapy.
If they raid my house, I'll blow myself Up once they get into my bedroom.

"Proposals from the report include addressing incel culture through educational efforts, providing trauma-informed training to all members of the police force, and increasing the utilization of visually recorded interviews led by sexual offenses liaison officers."

FUCK THE POLICE FEDS IF YOU READ ME SUCK MY DICK
Just don't commit sex offenses then

They really underestimated ugly short men.

Tell the East Coast women to open, then.

Where is your sex having license :shock:

prince arthas. that blade is cursed!