Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pregnant women - media has allowed them to be parasitic, lazy, manipulative beasts that suck the life out of the man more than women do usually

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Every kind of media: the internet, tv shows, books - over the last decades, they have created this absolute monster out of pregnant women.

Seriously, you read and see the way they treat their husbands during their pregnancy, it's a thing of horror. And they laugh about it, they praise themselves and think this is how it should be: the man going to work all day and when he comes home he does everything for her, running errands and taking care of her every need, while she sits on her ass all day eating the food the man bought her.

It's a sad state of affairs, and it doesn't end here. Nowadays most women are treated like that even when they're not pregnant.

it's probably for the best to provide hard for pregnant women, if conditions are good for the baby it'll be a bit less likely to come out incel

it's probably for the best to provide hard for pregnant women, if conditions are good for the baby it'll be a bit less likely to come out incel
What conditions? It's mainly GIGO as far as maternal genes go, nutrition barely matters.

What conditions? It's mainly GIGO as far as maternal genes go, nutrition barely matters.
aren't there a host of other environmental factors that can affect things to some degree though? I've probably stepped into a dunning-kruger trap here so I'll defer to you, but I did at first think it would make sense to keep a woman happy and healthy while pregnant to make any possible difference. Plus some stuff can disfigure the kid but it's generally quite rare.

aren't there a host of other environmental factors that can affect things to some degree though? I've probably stepped into a dunning-kruger trap here so I'll defer to you, but I did at first think it would make sense to keep a woman happy and healthy while pregnant to make any possible difference. Plus some stuff can disfigure the kid but it's generally quite rare.
I'm no expert in this area, just having a feeling that kind of optimism as far as avoiding making incels is cope. It's probably true that environmental factors do matter, but I believe outside of outright nutritional deficiencies it's more important for the mother (and father, duh) to have been active thus in shape physically throughout life, mainly. 'Creation' rewards gainful struggle somehow, I think, if that makes sense. Giving women all the food they want to pig out on will result in more incels if it has any effect at all. Just give the children good nutrition while growing, that is at least the way to avoid some manlets.

Mainly I would suggest it is a lottery though, some recombinations lead to unexpected harmony, that can then be inherited beyond that generation. The world is very polluted in various ways nowadays, I think this also plays a large part of dysgenic trends we can easily observe by going out and looking at an average group of humans now and compare with only 80-100 years ago. Facial feature definition has decreased at least in ~white populations to a very high degree in general.

Giving in to womens demands just feed their narcissism and hedonism, I think (wild unfalsifiable guess here) that it transfers over to the baby and presets their brain for similar activity in life.

Last edited:
They expect too much and give too little.

But men can't do the same? (being NEET) Fuck this society and fuck this gay earth.

Men are getting their resources sucked by landwhales

I enjoy standing on a train or somewhere else and not giving my seat up for a pregnant whore. Why should I be in discomfort because she opened her legs wide for Chad to cum inside? If anything, her fucking Chad should have came with her to drive her around or soothe or aches. NOT ME!! FUCK YOU!!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back