Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Pregnant foids should be banned from alcohol, weed, diet soda and any other extremely harmful things

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
Seriously this needs to stop, I had to open up alcohol for pregnant foids at my job and it made me fucking sick and sad to see these immoral fucking creatures to hurt their male baby because they are just OK with their male child having to go through lifelong inceldom all because the mother wanted to have "a little fun" its so fucking disgusting it should be a felony.

PREGNANT FOIDS MUST BE BANNED FROM CONSUMING PRODUCTS WITH EXTREMELY HARMFUL ARTIFICAL THINGS IN THEM!!!!!

Women over 30 should be sterilized by law as the chance for disabilities like Down Syndrome or Autism increase the older a woman is

Also they basically are, I’ve never seen an individual get so many judgmental stares or negativity thrown their way than a pregnant foid who drinks or smokes
And yet, they keep doing it, because foids (and breeders generally) have no shame and value their own pleasure over the welfare of their child.

Hence OP's advocacy for legal punishment, because the social shame apparently isnt enough

It's a "free" soyciety. My mom used to smoke a pack of cigs when she was pregnant.

Women over 30 should be sterilized by law as the chance for disabilities like Down Syndrome or Autism increase the older a woman is
I deadass know a Jewish dude who impregnated an late 50 year old

good luck doing that in the west

It's a "free" soyciety. My mom used to smoke a pack of cigs when she was pregnant.
Its funny how its OK for pregnant foids to drink and smoke but its illegal for incels to have paid sex

Judgemental stares arent enough WE NEED LEGAL PUNISHMENT
Also they basically are, I’ve never seen an individual get so many judgmental stares or negativity thrown their way than a pregnant foid who drinks or smokes

My mother didn't smoke but she was under a lot of stress. Some biologist say stress is very important teratogenic factor.
Here it's even mentioned that stress causes skull malformations (in mammals) . :feelshehe:

My mother didn't smoke but she was under a lot of stress. Some biologist say stress is very important teratogenic factor.
Here it's even mentioned that stress causes skull malformations (in mammals) . :feelshehe:
Dr. Gilmartin also wrote about that in his inceldom book.

My mother drank and smoked when she had me, I came out a little strange and I blame her and her bad habits for it.

Unironically based

How you need to hate yourself and your children to drink or smoke during pregnancy in the first place.