Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Pregnant foids hate me even more

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I was at work today and when I got in the elevator, there was a pregnant foid already there, no one else. When the door closed she looked at me as if the devil himself was there with her, she put her hands around her belly, like if she was trying to protect her baby from me. That pissed me off. I pointed at her belly and said as a joke "it's a girl, isn't it?" She looked at me like if I had insulted all her family just cause I dared to talk to her and said "excuse me?" The door opened and I got out without answering her. I knew it was a girl cause foids protect each other against subhumans like me, even if they aren't born yet.

It is truly over.

Should've kicked the belly tbh... HAHAHAH JK.

Should have called her selfish for breeding, because of how bad her genes are

Low inhibs me if true.

She was protecting the spawn of Chad, which cost her a lot to get.

I hope these foids keep this shit up it will be fun to see the body count go up.

"it's a girl, isn't it?"

QONVIyz

pregant foids are worse than normal ones. they think they are entitled to seats on sunway, entitled to food stamps,etc. While treating non chad men like shit the entire time

Wow, reminds me of a nature documentary I once saw where a female lion attempted to protect her chadbred cubs from incel beta lions after being separated from her pride.

Pregnant foids often treat me like shit too. They go through hormonal changes, so it wouldn’t surprise me if it’s some kind of evolutionary quirk that makes them hate and avoid men they perceive as “genetically inferior”

They are high on hormones. They would kill a sub 8 for a jar of ice cream

"But looks cannot trigger such responses sweety"

Hopefully during labor her meds wear out. :feelsEhh: