Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Predictions were right.We will soon be viral

Even negative attention is miles better than just being ignored and pretending this doesn't exist, no?

We already are lol

Even negative attention is miles better than just being ignored and pretending this doesn't exist, no?
Only if incels become more and more.We are very few,take example this site for 200incels there are 2000 bluepillers for example

It wont help because women despise ugly, introverted guys without social circle

Yes
Only if incels become more and more.We are very few,take example this site for 200incels there are 2000 bluepillers for example
This is why exposure - any exposure - is good. Even if 99% of people turn away in horror, that 1% who have always felt the blackpill and have it solidified in their mind are priceless.

Bad press is still good press.

Since it has started pretty soon incels will be talked worldwide.To be honest i dont think it will help,they make propaganda against us.Prepare for the worst

JUST SHOWER BRO ... IT'S YOUR DARK SOUL AND YOUR PERSONLITY BRO. BE HAPPY IF YOU GET A USED UP LANDWHALE BRO. WOMEN DON'T LIKE MEN WHO HATE WOMEN, THAT'S WHY INCELS GET NO WOMEN *having rapefantasies with chad*

That's how the "analyzing" of the incel-community will look, if the subject ever rises to the surface

It won't improve our situation but it's all about spreading our message:feelsokman::feelsokman:

Some of those bluepillers are just incels who haven't made themselves an account yet. I doubt they're all IT cucks.

I agree with you. There will be a lot of negative attention but it's good for people to know about our problems. I truly believe that not everyone will see us negatively. Not hopeful that things will change but some people may ackowledge us and feel bad for us.

As usual they won't discuss the causes of our issues unless it is to belittle them, nor will they discuss their role in causing the problem (wherre applicable), they will simply point out the things that we post here when we are venting the same way those incels in denial at paedotears do.

But more people finding out about this place the better. Whether I agree with everything that gets said here or not is beside the point but the mere fact that I know that others are in the same situation and the fault is not mine the same way it is not theirs makes me feel less alone and hopeless. Maybe others like me will feel the same.

Scientific blackpill is undeniable, as any science. Even more so - it is based on experimental data.
This is the message we have to spread. You can doubt specific people, their lifestyle and mindset. But you can not doubt graphs, statistical data and scientific researches.

I see it more as a threat, because all it is going to do is accelerate the timeline of sub6 males being forcefully imprisoned into work camps.

I stick with my prediction that only white guys and fakecels like Jack will win, theyll just throw us under the bus as soon as the first girls shows any interest in them

Cant blame them though Id do the same given a chance

We will be seen as the next threat to the world, just like the nazis, then the communists and then the jihadists