Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Predictions of the future?

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
★★
can someone here give me some high iq predictions on what society will look like 10-20 years from now. How bad will certain things get or maybe things will turn around for the better?

I will get a hot instagram model gf and we will have flying cars

new money system in 20 years probably 100% digital, Russia or America wont exit like before (balkanized), China becomes a worldpower and shapes the culture, probably highly tech oriented civlization in china the rest will be africa tier shitholes, someone will drop a nuke but i wont be as big as Doomers hope it to be( small tactical nukes to destroy a country not the world)

or

all events are just global trading and financial system managment even the wars and the corona pandemic which will conclude to a change of finincal system or some sort of reset and thats it no big happenings

i will be dead from suicide and my life will have basically been a terrible dream.