Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Predictions for the next 40 years

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
I have consulted my crystal ball and have come up with these predictions for the next 40 years (up until 2058).

1) Almost no one among the mentalcels of this forum will endure lifelong celibacy. 90% of the 5+ members here will find a partner at some point, and will look back at their young years with laughter and disbelief. Social anxiety tends to go away on its own the longer you live, and it is actually possible to find a partner or make a few friends at any age. Certainty: 100%.
2) Almost everyone among the uglycels of this forum will endure lifelong celibacy. 90% of the 5- members here will never find a partner, and for the few who will find a partner, this partner will be at least 1 point of SMV under them. Certainty: 100%.
3) Lookism denial, bluepilling and redpilling will stay powerful in Western culture despite mounting scientific evidence (Big Data) that looks are the first criterion for romantic attraction in both men and women. Certainty: 90%.
4) Western media, psychology departments and psychiatry departments will continue to ignore the topic of lookism. Certainty: 80%.
5) Sub5 teenage boys will continue to go through the steps of bluepill -> redpill -> blackpill before giving up. This will continue to cause major cringe events and financial profit for PUA scam artists. Certainty: 100%.
6) Lookism denial, bluepilling and redpilling will never get a powerful foothold in Asian culture. China, South Korea and Japan are unlikely to ever adopt the viewpoint that looks are entirely subjective or don't matter at all in dating. Certainty: 75%.
7) 98% of the members on this forum will not commit suicide, and 99.9% of the members on this forum will not go ER. Certainty: 100%.
8) World War Three will not happen. Certainty: 80%.
9) Bone theory (skeleton is everything) will get accepted as the ultimate truth in the lookism/incel community. Certainty: 100%.
10) Political trends will never get in favor of incels. There will be no "return to the patriarchy" or "end to degeneracy". Certainty: 100%.
11) Hypergamy and Juggernaut dynamics will stay at their current (high) level, without an increase or decrease. Certainty: 100%.

Now for the more dubious (and hopeful) predictions:

1) Safe, precise, extensive plastic surgery begins to be available at some point in the late 2030s due to advances in tissue remodeling, engineering and regrowth. Certainty: 75%.
2) This extensive, safe surgery becomes cheap due to advances in medical robotics by 2058. Certainty: 60%.
2) Effective, safe treatment for life extension / rejuvenation of the body becomes available before 2058. Certainty: 70%.
3) An AI Singularity happens before 2058. Certainty: 40%.
4) Virtual reality headsets and videogame graphics become sophisticated enough to produce convincing photorealism by 2030. Certainty: 100%.
5) A very realistic sexbot (but without an artificial general intelligence to man it, meaning dull, unrealistic conversation) will become available by 2030 and will have been developed by a Japanese company. Certainty: 80%.
6) A fully realistic sexbot (with an artificial general intelligence able to convincingly simulate the mind of a young woman) will become available by 2058. Certainty: 40%.
7) Full "designer babies" remain an elusive dream in 2058, because the human genome proved much more complex than predicted, and the genes that code for bone growth have proved too tricky to master, even with the help of Big Data and deep learning. At the very most, it is possible to correct nearly all genetic diseases in the womb, and do light improvements. Certainty: 70%.

Predictions for the next 40 years:

Normies will probably win, subhumans never win.

11/10 percentage stats btw

the first bunch is just saying nothing will change

Extremely pessimistic.

Extremely pessimistic.
On political/cultural change, extremely so indeed. But justifiably so (I'll necrobump my thread every year and you'll see I was right).

On technological change, one could describe me as overly optimistic.

Sex robots hopefully.