Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill PREDICTION: Everyone who did the BBC interview will ascend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Just like jackbud they will find gfs and make one final cheesy post how its all about personality after all before riding out into the sunset

Statusmaxing is legit if you are incel, there are so many girls out there who would be willing to date famous anybody, even famous incels

Part of me feels bitter that we allow these guys pump and dump us like this, but Id do the same if I could tbh

yeah well I'm not British so....

Another prediction everyone who did the BBC was larping :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::panties::panties::panties:

I think they all talked through the phone only

Jackbudmaxxing is legit.

Wrong. They'll be crucified.

I don't think anybody who is actually from this forum will ascend like that. I see some youngcels who will probably ascend, but that's about it. The guys who did the interview, while seeming kind of naive, will probably not be ascending form it. That said, it's good the interview was done and they probably chose the right guys for the movement. It's good to get super negative publicity. Humans are depraved as fuck and the best thing we can do is play good cop, bad cop (have extreme people and then also people who apologize for our behavior while saying 'not all x are like that.' Honestly, our only option is to become the ultimate shit-show that ever existed and that should be our ultimate goal (without violence of course, but that's all a hoax anyways).

Being interviewed one time on television is hardly "statusmaxxing".

My prediction: everyone who spoke to the (((BBC))) will have an MI5 profile and be framed for the next false flag van attack.

i think only Brendio actually did a face interview and would get some small status benefit out of it, and he's not involved in this bbc thing at all

jfl at statusmaxxing amongst incels

> ascend

kek1-png.20023

Cope. Jack wasn't incel in the first place.

If you're low inhib enough to do one of these interviews then yeah I'd say there's a legit possibility of ascension.

If I ever ascend I sure as hell won't ever attribute it to persunahlity.

I hope they ascend.
Feeling bitter about another bro making it is femoid as fuck

Dunno, since they won't be on video it's hard to say.

Perhaps they'll get DMs be undercover females on this site or whatever. Since Jack was the first one to really appear in public, a lot of that initial boost is gone now.

If they're decent looking mentalcels they might.

If they're true sub4s then no chance.

I really doubt all of the guys in the original incel documentary ascended (I think one of them did?), so why would the BBC interviewees?

Jackbud got with an ugly black landwhale, that's hardly ascending. If anything, he's screwed his status for life by coming out as an "incel".

Plot twist, everyone who did BBC had an enlarged asshole

Status
Not open for further replies.