Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Predditor compares shortcel's suicide to his backpain

Lol that mustve been a larp to make him rope

Being 6’6” isn’t that tall that it will lead to scoliosis. But if he got it anyways then it’s brutal in its own way.

he's probably just a short dude that's trying to make him "feel better"

"What's the matter? You want to kill yourself since no women like you and you're treated with no respect because you're short? As a guy that's over a solid foot taller than you, I understand." Someone should shove a shotgun in the guys mouth.

Why do they always think short guys can’t have any backpain?

I have scoliosis at my height. This guy's comments were unneeded. No one thinks you're less of a man being tall unless you're tall but also in a wheelchair or something. :lasereyes:

Tall dudes bragging about height when not needed

"What's the matter? You want to kill yourself since no women like you and you're treated with no respect because you're short? As a guy that's over a solid foot taller than you, I understand." Someone should shove a shotgun in the guys mouth.

Why do they always think short guys can’t have any backpain?
My dad has back pain despite being turbomanlet. He is balding despite having very low testosterone and DHT. Subhumans defy all stereotypes. Meanwhile average 6'6 chad (IRL, i.e., not a larper on reddit) has perfect back posture and perfect hair despite being high T and injecting a shittonne of steroidal testosterone for extra muscle growth. I wish I was born human so badly.

Last edited:
For tall men
Being good looking helps decrease emotional pain from social rejection, but it won’t help you escape physical pain.

Do a lot of users on here have scoliosis?

Jfl this faggot needs to make up some bullshit, then he has the audacity to be like “I feel you broooo!!!! :soy::soy:

Short man = rope
6’6 Tallfag with scoliosis = pussy every day

Completely different universes

"How can I make this about me? "Ahem, since (I'm 6'6) I also suffer back pain, and because of that, I have chronic depression."

'i feel your pain man' :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

goddamn

thats like people who got all fucked from std's come to .is complaining